why no quad of the month?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can just run these pics in his sig. each month. Bling on an ATV is ghetto, and no Yami should be anything other than Yellow/black or red/black. If you want to be different, get some engine mods or another manufacterer's quad. Nice collection you have!!!

Edited by nomad

i have always liked the idea that bhq is not like other sites.. why do we need to be like other sites and showcase one guys quad for a month???? i think every banshee here is awesome... lee should get a program to play a video like boner made that showcases all banshee's from the site.. and every month we can vote on diff soundtrack to be played...

Edited by bansheefreak

i just though it would be a good idea to have a quad of the month. just trying to bring up ideas for the site.

Bling on an ATV is ghetto

:yelrotflmao: In that case we've got some seriously ghetto'd out shit here...I guess I should buy a platinum grill so I can be ghetto supreme on my banshee...

and no Yami should be anything other than Yellow/black or red/black.

I think people would get really tired of looking at the same shit all the time...Hey look at that yellow banshee, and his yellow banshee, and her yellow banshee, oh wait, there's a red one...and another yellow one...besides that, isn't yamaha's color blue? :rolleyes:

But back to the topic, I'm all about a banshee/pic of the month :thumb:

:yelrotflmao: In that case we've got some seriously ghetto'd out shit here...I guess I should buy a platinum grill so I can be ghetto supreme on my banshee...

I think people would get really tired of looking at the same shit all the time...Hey look at that yellow banshee, and his yellow banshee, and her yellow banshee, oh wait, there's a red one...and another yellow one...besides that, isn't yamaha's color blue? :rolleyes:

But back to the topic, I'm all about a banshee/pic of the month :thumb:

WTF you trying to say tuff guy??!!??!!

:yelrotflmao: Just playin Travis :yelrotflmao:

The color that seems to be popular out here is blue and black..

RIPPEN

WTF you trying to say tuff guy??!!??!!

:yelrotflmao: Just playin Travis :yelrotflmao:

The color that seems to be popular out here is blue and black..

RIPPEN

LMAO, I'm glad you know I'm not picking on anyone with those colors, especially you :biggrin: I just like originality, and it's slightly difficult to do it if everyone's bike had the same color combos :beer: I'd be a plastic painting fool if everone's bike was the same color as mine :laugh: