How about we ALL get together?

night

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PeopLe.......................... attension

I get the feeling........... that you guys and gurls OR gurls and guys(both genders are equal, but i am not sure about shemales thou)

are not taking me seriously................ i am kidding not

Just bring your g/f or b/f and the Shee ..... and that should do it.............

I repeat............... ShalL fully absolutely completely Finance The Banshee Head QUarTer Night Party during the night times of 1 night of one weekend night.

night, I dont care what anybody says - you are a funny sob! Every time I read your posts, I just sit there and laugh. I have to wonder how long it takes you to even type one of your posts. I have a hard enough time just typing normal ones! Keep it up.

Let us chose a place and time.

We will play, socialize, laugh and play guitars, and girls dance while we watch them.

This get together, every man should bring his g/f and the girls to bring their b/f.

This get together, every woman should bring his b/f and the men to bring their g/f.

Also everyone should bring their Banshee with their g/f at thier back and girls should bring their Banshee with their b/f at their back.

We will spin/slid/donut the banshee, with occucasional wheelies.

I shall fully finance the Banshee Head Quarter Banshee Party.

So what do you say.

I say that's the funniest shit i've read in a couple weeks...

Mike

night, I dont care what anybody says - you are a funny sob! Every time I read your posts, I just sit there and laugh. I have to wonder how long it takes you to even type one of your posts. I have a hard enough time just typing normal ones! Keep it up.

i agree :yelrotflmao:

Screw that....if he's financing it, we're goin to a nudie bar we can park our shees outside of in the parking lot...

Drinks and table dances on night...

After I have a few, I'll give you a lapdance, Brooke...so you don't feel out of place... :jesterlaugh:

WE'll leave the shemales for your lapdances, night...

Ill be there if night promises to bring the blunts,40s and Bitches.. We can talk about his home planet of zolton and find constilations(sp) on the strippers asses.. It will be a jolly good time with all the little trolls and th_air G/F and the trollets with th_air B/F.... Oh and Night, you should also bring of what on planet earth we call funions..

RIPPEN

Ill be there if night promises to bring the blunts,40s and Bitches.. We can talk about his home planet of zolton and find constilations(sp) on the strippers asses.. It will be a jolly good time with all the little trolls and th_air G/F and the trollets with th_air B/F.... Oh and Night, you should also bring of what on planet earth we call funions..

RIPPEN

don't forget the bean dip... next time you crack a beer and a bag of funions... pop a can of bean dip and try er out...

Mike