World War 3?

Brooke

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, this is classic. Have a different view, and the Holier than Thou crowd will start calling you names! Man, they just can't stand it when they can't ram their idealism down your throat.

enFORCER

I'm going to defend my ACTIONS (vs my motives)which I don't do here very offen @ bhq (everythings in writing) I did not call Bigred a name.... I called his post koo koo because of his blatant contradiction that has 2 opposing ideas (worth of others & no God) I have written decent defendable premises on this topic in the roostin' room on post #1353, 1570,1413, & 1337 . Morality and atheism cannot coexist. This is a common debate among philosophers, theologians & scientest in academe. You can find these debates written on the topic @ LEADERU.com. William Lane Craig who is considered the best of the best (he's really not he just has the truth on his side & uses it more effectively) and mops the floor with those gunning for him. The reason I won't explain the conflicting ideas again is because no one will challenge me ON TOPIC - 'The problem of evil'. To do so you might have to research & rise above emotionalism & try OBJECTVE logic (it has rules by the way A is A etc...).

You should follow my lead and quit using name calling as a defence and commend those who don,t, no big deal either way (when I call someone a name you"ll know it ....."you're DENSE for not getting it" got it?) Debate is nothing personal. I have never met anybody here ,but if I do I'm sure we would get along just fine. In person I don't shove ideas down anybodies throat I do have friends who are atheist (really pagens) and they like to banter sometimes too especially if their drinking lol!

So just relax and answer my post w/ substance. After all no one is forced read or respond!

Oh really? So you are saying that anyone who doesn't have the same basic beliefs as you is not capable of being a good moral person? That is just nonsense! :yelrotflmao:

This rings from all the bible pushers. It's funny, nearly 300 posts and how many are Banshee related?...lol

He's like a internet Jehovas Whitness, even sends me PM's when he replies to a topic...you know to let me know..lol

50 years old preachin god to a bunch of young, strong willed, moral people that are lookin to go fast on a screamin twin.

Isn't there some religious forum you can go talk your craziness??

men we need to bang all the snatch they can cause the world will be over soon and no more poon

leave no uteris untouched!!

I am not a religious person, first off. I grew up catholic, but have long jumped off that bus since I was young(er).

The middle east has a hatred for the western world that is hard to fathom. If you think racism in the south was bad 50 years or 100 years ago...that's like Sesame Street compared to over there.

That's my point.. those fuckers have been fighting for thousands of years... that's a hate that we can't even fathom.. and America comes in at barely 250 years old and says you guys can't do this anymore :baseball_bat: .... Which by the way.. this war that's been going on for thousands of years is all because every body's favorite subject... religion

Blah Blah Blah the world is going to end, second comming of jesus, blah blah blah. I will believe it all when I'm standing at the gates of heaven and they tell me to fuck off because I didn't believe in them. As for the end of the world, I aint skeered.

No shit.. I quit going to church when i was about 12 years old and could finally form my own opinion about things and realized that 85% of your churches are damn near propaganda....

Mike

haha yea exactly. if you dont believe in their bullshit they get mad and call you names for it. its not my fault that i dont believe in something i cant see, hear or touch and has never shown me any sign of actually being here. might as well worship air if you ask me. i believe in myself and i believe that my decisions affect how my life will go. i dont need to pay money to a church and sit there and listen to some jackass ramble about what i should be doing so that i dont burn in some hell, that no one really knows if it exists or not. and to be honest ive found that most regualr church going ppl are the ones who will fuck someone over to get ahead and they also do the worst shit just because they think once they go to church they are forgiven. my grandparents are very religious and they are fuckin fruitloops and think that no1 in the family is as good as them. well i say fuck them and anyone else who thinks that way. i say they are just so insecure with their own decisions that they need to believe that their really is a higher power making them do it...fuckin weak if u ask me..hate on motherfuckers....

i dont think you should condem 85% of this country just cause your grandparents are idiots.

everyone seems to be lacking the ability to look beyond themselves and their own experiences. i bet some of you god haters' favorite people are religious, you just dont know it.

BUT i think rkc is wrong in saying athiesm and morals cant coexist. you have flawed reasoning.

what people dont like to admit is that our general morales and social norms in this country are based on the religious foundation this country was built on. therefore, many people are raised very much in line with the religious, but without the god part.

what rkc is trying to say is that it doesnt make sense to lead a morale life if you dont believe in god, because, in his eyes, without god there is no point to the human race...just existence. BUT many people believe that just because there is no god, that doesnt mean we shouldnt live good lives for ourselves and those around us.

rkc, this is a big let down. i had thought you were one who sees above the fog. :huh:

I do try to look above the fog (I'm not always successful though) just like you & I appreciate your response you and enforcer did catch a good point. And kudos. go to shee-male whether he new it or not he stated a intellectually honest answer a while back and admitted to being dirt (really chemicals only) warwgn said he got the point to, in a pm to me.Just like any new concept it takes a while to grasp ( no reference to anyones mentality).What I'm asking athiest (so called) is to take beliefs to a logical conclusion ie: a honest consistent athiest cannot defend with logic/authority that chemicals can aspire to any standard of right or wrong does a rock or a tree dream about justice. Just because you talk doesn't mean your worth more in the universe you are still carbon based like your bro's & sis's the amoeba & dolphin. I do believe unbelivers can be moral but they have to borrow their morality from Christians ( we have eternal authority/logic for right & wrong chemicals don't ). This is why I do not believe (unbeliever - irony, too funny) that their are any real atheist, just pagens. Sorry for my redudency for clarity.Please don't just shoot from the hip if you don't understand read my past post and read a debate or 2 from leaderu.com

what rkc is trying to say is that it doesnt make sense to lead a morale life if you dont believe in god, because, in his eyes, without god there is no point to the human race...

LOL!

If you don't believe in God, then their is no reason to live a good moral productive life?

That's just more nonsense!!!!!!!

How about this. Instead of serving God, try to serve your family, neighbor and fellow man. Try taking some of that time you spend giving praise and thanks to God and give some of that praise and thanks to the people in your life who are important to you.

LOL!

If you don't believe in God, then their is no reason to live a good moral productive life?

How about this. Instead of serving God, try to serve your family, neighbor and fellow man. Try taking some of that time you spend giving praise and thanks to God and give some of that praise and thanks to the people in your life who are important to you.

Holy shit... I actually agree with you on something :baseball_bat: .... It seems like as more time goes the ruder people get in general... Like last night I was out on a date at a resturaunt... Of course as usual.. You end up holding the door open for people... well this one man was holding the door and his wife walked up and slapped him on the shoulder and was bitching... and I quote "WHY YOU HOLD THE DOOR FOR STRANGERS!!?" Then proceeded to jump in there 40,000 suv with the little jesus fish symbol on the back... guess I gotta get me one of them to let everybody know that god loves me so I can be a bitch to whoever I want...

Mike

LOL!

i believe thats exactly what god says to do.

i know just as many good religious people as i do bad. you cant shun the whole idea of religion just because there are some shitty followers. its not a fair thing to do.

im not religious, wasnt raised that way, but i can respect the idea of god, the bible, and heaven. and any other religion for that matter.

im not too keen on my super religious grandmother who wont have much of anything to do with my family cause my parents didnt raise us with god. but i do adore my other grandmother who is strict roman catholic. when she married my grandfather she wasnt allowed to practice her faith because his family followed a different faith. she worshiped privately for the entire 68 years she was married, until my grandfather passed away. now she has communion brought to her house, and enjoys being open with her beliefs. the difference isnt the religion or lack of, the difference is the person.