World War 3?

Brooke

how bout this , no religion than 90 percent of wars would never have happened, the twin tower would still stand today

all these god morons preach love, but yet when another religion deisagress with them all of a sudden its a fight to the death

tvery hyprocritcal

the usa specfically states that we are to seperate church and state, yet the bible morons cant grasp that concept

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two fears...nothing can be done to stop the fighting over there. Sooner or later, someone is gonna hit the button and a nuke's gonna fly. it's only a matter of time.

And...these terrorists are getting smarter and smarter. People tend to think they're just dumb arabs with a towel on their head and no idea of the civilized world. That's our first mistake. They are very educated and unpredictable.

I truly fear we'll have a few more attacks on our own soil within the next 10 years.

All these tree huggers bitch and moan about the US tightening up security at the ever known leaking borders...

Guess what, we're losing that one too.

I say warn 'em once, then shoot 'em to send the message....

100% agree here.

Its kind of like turning your back to a vicious dog imho. It might not attack you, but thats the scary part. You don't know WHEN it will attack you.

I think the airport security needs to be like Qantas, and the boarders need to be secure, but that won't stop whats going on 1/2 way around the globe.

I think it might be akin to street crime in that it will never be gone. It will be a constant threat of varying levels to varying countries. First thing that should be done is get rid of the "good feelings" clause the UN seems to have. If you blow a terrorists brains out, he doesn't have any more feelings to hurt. Problem solved. If he gets 2000lbs of J-DAMS dropped on his 1972 Toyota truck, once again, no more feelings to get hurt.

I just wish I was in the business of manufacturing 20mm rounds. :baseball_wibble:

I agree with you dajogejr except with their education, they loathe progress and want to take us backwards to the 9th century. Virtually no patents come from that part of the world (except Israel) they are smart to use our technology against us.I think you're from my area, (Detroit) in the last couple of days arabs have been busted with large stock piles of prepaid cell phones, untraceable, and used for detention devices! Are arabs the "a wild ass of man" spoken of in biblical times?

to hell with these 3rd world countrys and terrorist cock suckers , we should have all our b-52`s , b-1`s , and b-2`s flyin over the middle east , within 15 minutes of any target . if someone sneezes wrong or fucks up , put a bunker buster in their ass .

first completely demolish iraq , build massive air bases , reload and move on to iran - beat the place into submission , build an airbase , then onto every single country over there , and have the whole place ran by israel and the us - no terrorist , cheap oil ... problem solved lol , SAME THING WITH THE EPA so we can get shees back to the us too!

to hell with these 3rd world countrys and terrorist cock suckers , we should have all our b-52`s , b-1`s , and b-2`s flyin over the middle east , within 15 minutes of any target . if someone sneezes wrong or fucks up , put a bunker buster in their ass .

first completely demolish iraq , build massive air bases , reload and move on to iran - beat the place into submission , build an airbase , then onto every single country over there , and have the whole place ran by israel and the us - no terrorist , cheap oil ... problem solved lol , SAME THING WITH THE EPA so we can get shees back to the us too!

i hate to say it, but its getting to the point where thats not such a bad idea.

cease fire starts sunday early am in lebanon. hows that gonna go?? rediculous. from now til then the IDF should be bombing and shooting first, ask questions later. civilians have no business being there anymore. theyve been warned, called, told to get the fuck out. KABOOM get er done.

You are an ignorant fool. What about all the civilians who have nothing to do with anything going on in their country, you propose to just "demolish" them? Moron.

these threads always turn to pissing matches about religion. here is my contribution. religion, church, and books with written shit from thousands of years ago telling you how to live your life, is a bunch of nonsense. :) bye bye now.

I totally agree with you. That shit might have affected me, had I lived a couple thousand years ago. I live in TODAY's times and none of that bible crap affects me at all, so I could give two shits and a fuck less about some hoochie-nanny's god. If you need a "god" to lead your life you have a weak mind. I don't let anyone or anything govern my life or guide my decisions other than me, myself and I.

What about all the BILLIONS of asians who don't beieve in any of that shit? Will they all just go burn in hell because they don't worship some dude in a robe who needs a shave and a good whore for a night? They believe you will all be re-incarnated as lower beings since you didn't fulfil your journey this time around. Who's to say that all of you won't come back as a damn weed? LOL

Here's a fun one... Read some of them and it makes you go... were these guys taking hits from their biblical hooka or what?

http://www.ubersite.com/m/54310

koo koo post he cares about civilians, but doesn't believe in God, which means civilians have no worth in a material universe koo koo :shrug:

Ha ha, this is classic. Have a different view, and the Holier than Thou crowd will start calling you names! Man, they just can't stand it when they can't ram their idealism down your throat.

I agree with you dajogejr except with their education, they loathe progress and want to take us backwards to the 9th century. Virtually no patents come from that part of the world (except Israel) they are smart to use our technology against us.I think you're from my area, (Detroit) in the last couple of days arabs have been busted with large stock piles of prepaid cell phones, untraceable, and used for detention devices! Are arabs the "a wild ass of man" spoken of in biblical times?

Well...true Muslims may want to send us back to the 9th century..but, the radicals who call themselves muslims who don't follow their book, the Koran or whatever...adapt to our technology as you said. They may not be college educated...but I think you'll agree...they are very, very street smart...so to say.

Yeah...both of us are pretty close to Southfield. I have Chaldean friends, a few of them,and if you ask them, they love Bush, Love him taking Saddam out of power, etc. They are very Americanized...

I love hearing people around here bitch about how we shouldn't be over there, how we treat them, etc...

If they had it so good over there, whey didn't they stay? They came here..period.

Now...learn our customs, speak our language, and when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

On a total side note here...am I the only one disgusted that damn near every phone call you make is "Press 1 for Spanish, 2 for English...".... Just makes me sick...period.

How bout your local ATM...Espanol or English. If I traveled overseas or out of country...I'd learn or keep my mouth shut, period....

bigred, about the innnocents you speak of over there. i am sort of the opinion that they are content to sit idle and not do anything. in my eyes this is not innocense. the innocents over there could be boycotting the enemy, or telling allied troops where they are hiding out. the civilians could adopt a zero toleranbce attitude and end the war in a few hours time if they wanted to rally up and crush the opposition in 1 big swoop. alot of them chose to remain quiet to protect themselves, at the expense of american lives. i dont think that is so innocent.

off of that topic,

i dont see how there could be a god. why would a god let so many people get killed in the history of the world? not a very good role model if you ask me. if i was god i would probably put my hand down and smack the shit out of the people in the world who cause so much trouble for the rest of the world like. the allmighty should take a hint from parents who spank their child. but god does nothing in this world. god is not here anymore. imagine a parent not controlling and nurturing their child. god sounds like a crock of shit to me. what kind of parent lets its kids roam the world and do what they want to whomever they want? an irresponsible parent.

let me ask you all something. does prayer work? if a prayed for a cool million bucks in unmarked 20's does anyone here believe i would get it? what about immorality, or peace in the middle east?

how does one know if a prayer works or not? what if i prayed for the next 5 minutes to pass without me suffering a heart attack. tick tick...

so 5 minutes passed and im still here. does this mean it is the hand of god that saved me? well its a very subective thing. i personally dont think so. what about all those people praying for their significant other who is slowly passing away in a hospital bed. why didnt prayer work for them, yet it saved me from a heart attack? because its all a numbers game. people like to pick and chose what they want to believe. if someone prays for a miracle and it comes true than they believe it must be the hand of god! however if their prayer goes unanswered they dont know what to think. the fallacy i hear alot of times when prayer fails is "god works in mysterous ways" sounds likea scapegoat to me.

its all a game of chance, like in the game "monopoly".

Ha ha, this is classic. Have a different view, and the Holier than Thou crowd will start calling you names! Man, they just can't stand it when they can't ram their idealism down your throat.

haha yea exactly. if you dont believe in their bullshit they get mad and call you names for it. its not my fault that i dont believe in something i cant see, hear or touch and has never shown me any sign of actually being here. might as well worship air if you ask me. i believe in myself and i believe that my decisions affect how my life will go. i dont need to pay money to a church and sit there and listen to some jackass ramble about what i should be doing so that i dont burn in some hell, that no one really knows if it exists or not. and to be honest ive found that most regualr church going ppl are the ones who will fuck someone over to get ahead and they also do the worst shit just because they think once they go to church they are forgiven. my grandparents are very religious and they are fuckin fruitloops and think that no1 in the family is as good as them. well i say fuck them and anyone else who thinks that way. i say they are just so insecure with their own decisions that they need to believe that their really is a higher power making them do it...fuckin weak if u ask me..hate on motherfuckers....