Who Has Xbox Live?

Basicly what the title says...I have been playing ghost recon: advanced warfighter online alot on my 360. I was wanting to get some guys together and play some if anyone has xbox live. I also play some project gotham 3, ncaa '07, and halo 2 online.

Edited by Banshee~

Yo man I have Xbox Live,my Gamertag is MISTA M0DD3R(<<those are number :tongue: )I mainly play Halo 2,but I have the 360 and take a break and play G.R.A.W or Battlefield 2:Mordern Combat. Sadly 360 broke now and was sent back to Microsoft to be rebuilt.

I've had it for 3 years and I love it... I've played Rb6 and Rb6 Ba since then... But I fuckin HATE HALO 2!!!! Rb6 is mostly realistic one shot kill one life no sheilds.....Everyone has their game

Wats your gametag?? I played the original r6 for years. You would love ghost recon on the 360, your health only recovers after you die.

Wats your gametag?? I played the original r6 for years. You would love ghost recon on the 360, your health only recovers after you die.

XSILENTPRIESTX AND UNSKILLEDDUKE I played the ghost recon for the 360 didn't like it that much I like more of a first person only shooter than 3 rd and 1 st

Edited by Ultimateduner