battery powered car does 130 mph, 0-60 in 4 seconds, 250 mile range

Looks pretty sweet,'course I don't know too much about payin for gas(*hint* only 14). :clap:

LOL me neither!!! :tongue: What you don't want that green minivan? WTF? :biggrin: I thought it looked purty cool too, 0-60 around 4 seconds, that's close what the streetbike you want will do and prolly twice as fast as the Neon Cody thinks he's gettin'...

LOL me neither!!! :tongue: What you don't want that green minivan? WTF? :biggrin: I thought it looked purty cool too, 0-60 around 4 seconds, that's close what the streetbike you want will do and prolly twice as fast as the Neon Cody thinks he's gettin'...

HECK NO KIP I DON'T WANT THAT MINIVAN!!!!!! And I thought that cody wanted that eclipse,or "DUDE YA DUDE I WANT TO BE DIFFERENT,DUDE,I...DUDE A DRAG BANSHEE WILL BE SWEET DUDE!!CUZ I DON'T WANT TO RACE LIKE YA'LL GUYS,I WANT TO BE DIFFERENT!!!" He told me the other day that racing was gay,wut a fag.

HECK NO KIP I DON'T WANT THAT MINIVAN!!!!!! And I thought that cody wanted that eclipse,or "DUDE YA DUDE I WANT TO BE DIFFERENT,DUDE,I...DUDE A DRAG BANSHEE WILL BE SWEET DUDE!!CUZ I DON'T WANT TO RACE LIKE YA'LL GUYS,I WANT TO BE DIFFERENT!!!" He told me the other day that racing was gay,wut a fag.

What ever happened to sentence structure and a good vocabulary. :banghead: As for the car i think it looks pretty damn cool. :baseball_original:

Nothing beats 10mpg on the 8.1L That's taking it easy, start romping on it and it gets even lower. Lowest yet was 6mpg that's with the 35's playing the mud and snow. Fuck eletric, I'm going ot help make sure the drilling rigs stay in the area. LOL :clap:

Don't you children have pokemon cards to trade, followed by a day watching nickelodeon and sponge Bob square pants reruns???

When you're old enough to drive a car, then you can comment on a car thread.

You guys are like 12...right? You must be, because talking tough by typing on a keyboard isn't impressing anyone.

Why don't you guys head over to www.boysandgirlsclub.com and rant over there....

:banghead:

Hey sorry about that dajogejr,I left me logged in on this computer and my step-sister and brother saw the post and made a huge ramble and argument about it. Sorry for the confusion guys. :biggrin:

Edit...I decided to delete the post they made,soo sorry for the confusion!!

Edited by **BrAnDoN**