Parts 4-sale Cheap!

BRAND NEW Tony Dukas 350 Crank Trued and Welded with Hot rods: 310 shipped

Pro Design Intake Perfect Shape: 85 shipped

Stock Bore and Stock Ported Cylinders with Stock Head everything is in GREAT SHAPE may have 10 hrs of ride time that is it: 225 Shipped

Rick Stator Stator with mabey 5 hrs on it with a timing plate perfect shape: 80 Shipped

Need to sale this stuff fast let me know

BRAND NEW Tony Dukas 350 Crank Trued and Welded with Hot rods: 310 shipped

Pro Design Intake Perfect Shape: 85 shipped

Stock Bore and Stock Ported Cylinders with Stock Head everything is in GREAT SHAPE may have 10 hrs of ride time that is it: 225 Shipped

Rick Stator Stator with mabey 5 hrs on it with a timing plate perfect shape: 80 Shipped

Need to sale this stuff fast let me know

Sent PM about stator.

I see you can sell parts cheap if you get them for free.......so just pay me my $5 and I will go away.

none of these parts where free you little prick just shut up and go on with your life i guess you will learn that when you send somone some polished parts make sure they are good and polished you know like the carbs you sent me!!!

I'm not going away until you pay me............

it dont matter to me man i guess this just gives you something to do because im not sending you nothing and i still sale my stuff so no big deal to me

but warning everybody this guy dont sale the stuff in his pictures he sends you if you buy somthing from him!

[

but warning everybody this guy dont sale the stuff in his pictures he sends you if you buy somthing from him!

Lets see I was selling them for $250..........you were selling the same crappy polished carbs for $350.......hummmmmmmm if they were so bad how can you sell them for more? Wouldn't you ask less?

Shows you what kind of people shop here.........the guy rips me off for $5 and you tell me to go away?

Nice.............

I doubt vwpartsman is gonna lose any sleep over missing $5. The point of the matter is that you are either a man of your word OR you're not. From what I've read, jlm talked himself out of the doing the right thing and instead is acting like a child instead of nutting up and finishing the deal he agreed to. Why is it that Rsheppik is the board douchebag now, and this guy isn't? It's the same damn principle, just different amounts of money.

I doubt vwpartsman is gonna lose any sleep over missing $5. The point of the matter is that you are either a man of your word OR you're not. From what I've read, jlm talked himself out of the doing the right thing and instead is acting like a child instead of nutting up and finishing the deal he agreed to. Why is it that Rsheppik is the board douchebag now, and this guy isn't? It's the same damn principle, just different amounts of money.

um no i dont belive so dumb ass i didnt get what i saw in the picture from him so he's not getting the whole deal that is a even trade if you ask me!!1

cylinder's, head, and stator sold