Boost Bottle problems

I have one on mine, but after looking at all the posts on this thread, majority rules that they are junk and just cause problems! I'm getting rid of mine! What should I do, put the stock cross over tube back on, or plug the holes? I don't even know if I have the stock tube?

I heard that!

I just thought it didn't help I didn't think it would hurt!!

mine had one when I got it ?

I think I will see if it's putting psi on boots &c heck them more often

I've been around 2 strokes enough to hear A lean burn but it sounds like A prob?

Edited by 275hp banshee's

I have one on mine, but after looking at all the posts on this thread, majority rules that they are junk and just cause problems! I'm getting rid of mine! What should I do, put the stock cross over tube back on, or plug the holes? I don't even know if I have the stock tube?

plug the holes..............somebody sells plugs...........or you can just get a new manifold

someone said usein stock clamps work better....don't matter witch u use your going to rip that boot 1 way or another(airleak) .2

i said that.. how would it rip one way or another.. from my experience if you use the smaller factory clamps it holds it enough to seal and take the vibrations... never had any issues. using the hose clamps which came with the bottle is what ripped my manifolds.. thats why i have billet now

i will agree that a boost bottle isnt any big of an upgrade, but it does have some effect in the bottom end response.. do your own research... the whole "they suck cause they rip your manifolds" is what im arguing

Edited by DRI4life

The crossover tube is needed to regulated pressure between carbs i dont think a "boost Bottle" would do much good on a low HP bike but on a higher HP bike it would be more useful to regulate alot more pressure..