WHAT OIL?

2strokesmoke

hey guys ,i just wanted to know what weight oil you guys run in your crankcase? i run 80-85w but i went to my local shop for some parts for my daughters kx 65 and they told me to run 10w40 in the case for her bike, and i should be running that in my banshee also. i just wanted to see what you guys run to give me some ideas . i have not had any trouble runnng the 80-85 thanks all dave

yea that is what i use spectro 80w , the shop said it is hard on the clutch when the bike is cold, but i have not had any trouble . i guess i will keep using it

yea that is what i use spectro 80w , the shop said it is hard on the clutch when the bike is cold, but i have not had any trouble . i guess i will keep using it

the shop is just trying to sell you there brand,, but belray is good,, the honda racing oil is real good..i use good ol tranny fluid from orielys!

the shop is just trying to sell you there brand,, but belray is good,, the honda racing oil is real good..i use good ol tranny fluid from orielys!

that wouldnt be smart for them , cause the spectro80w that i use cost more than 10w40 that they told me to use . i dont know i will keep using the spectro . thanks for the input all

Rotella 15/40 is a killer trans oil.

My bro runs there synthetic 5w40 in his raptor. Has not had one problem with clutch slippage. I read that lots of other people run this oil with no probems ethire.

I run Bel Ray Gear Saver in my Banshee transmission