Anyone from Moncton area?

Lee

Going to be in PEI on the 3rd of August then down to St. John for some "clubs" on Saturday before we head back home on Sunday. Taking the street bikes up there for vaca. at a buddy's place in PEI.

If anyone's close to St. John, hit me up, join us for some drinks on Sat.

-L

Going to be in PEI on the 3rd of August then down to St. John for some "clubs" on Saturday before we head back home on Sunday. Taking the street bikes up there for vaca. at a buddy's place in PEI.

If anyone's close to St. John, hit me up, join us for some drinks on Sat.

-L

Moncton or Fredericton would probably have better clubs and they are nicer cities - I don't like St. John. Moncton is about 1 hr east of St. John and Fredericton is about 1hr west

Moncton or Fredericton would probably have better clubs and they are nicer cities - I don't like St. John. Moncton is about 1 hr east of St. John and Fredericton is about 1hr west

Hmm, I'll go over that w/ the buddies. thanks man. we'll go where the good ones are.

Fredricton is a good town.It has grown up over the past 10 years.Theres a few little clubs in Fredricton. I like going to Hartland to visit relatives and of course some trout fishing up in the Bath/Juniper area.

Also the quad trails are fast and go on forever.

lots of really good clubs in moncton, which would be your best bet for a "good night' out on the town.(lots of really hot french girls! :wub: ) Fredricton would be my second choice for party towns in N.B. There's a bar called Sweetwaters that i'd highly recommend! St John just ain't happen'in. Unless you like ducking beer bottles at the local kick & punch bar.

Looks like it's official then, haha. Moncton it will be. That's still on the way back from PEI en route to maine.

If anyone is around there and feel like a night out on Sat. Aug. 5, post here or shoot me an IM. It'd be good to share some brews and some eye candy with fellow HQ's of the north.