Why does it cost money to be a Premium Member!?!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man,you got it good.nothing but a bunch of shitty ass mudholes and motorcross tracks round me.Wayne and perry forets aren't really atv freindly and suck to begin with.

I live in Ohio also and think Wayne National Forest is pretty sweet, and alot of people would kill for thousands of acres of legal trails to ride. What do you mean not atv friendly? All the trails are atleast 50 inches wide and are constantly kept in rideable condition. I happen to think mx tracks are sweet too! Sand would be awesome, but you can't have it all. I think you should be thankful you have anyplace to ride within a reasonable distance, a lot of people don't.

I havn't been on in a few days but I gave up reading the bickering about half way through page 2.. So if I regurgitate(sp) some thing, forgive me...

The amount of knowledge, entertainment, good deals, comedy, and support you get from this site is priceless.. If one is to question weather or not 30$ is worth it to help support what he has before, him then its obvious he doesn't realize what the HQ has to offer.. The arcade is pretty cool, and its nice having more space for pics and stuff.. However I feel its only right to give a LITTLE($30) to something that has litteraly saved me thousands....

RIPPEN