Why does it cost money to be a Premium Member!?!

nobody can compare this site to others.. ppl here well regs here are good ppl and we are a community that sticks together unlike other sites.. so to compare .. the hq will always be diff and better...

Soo...thats why I was getting ragged on so bad in the "Person Above You" forums??? :baseball_wassat:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to be an ass or anything but you keep posting stupid ass stuff in numerous threads. If you dont know wtf your talking about dont make up some random stuff when someone is looking for an anwser from someone who actually has experiance. Also plz read a whole thread befor posting. You posted on mine tellin me to get +2+1 a-arms and shocks when 10 posts back i had already gotten the shocks and the a-arms. Yes im pretty sure im being an ass in all but for some reason your lack of intelligence perturbs me. oh btw dont complain about a small fee of 30$ thats not even required. But then again I guess thats probably a good sign of your age. Rant done. Have a nice day. :thumb:

Edited by EastCoast Banshee

I dont want to be an ass or anything but you keep posting stupid ass stuff in numerous threads. If you dont know wtf your talking about dont make up some random stuff when someone is looking for an anwser from someone who actually has experiance. Also plz read a whole thread befor posting. You posted on mine tellin me to get +2+1 a-arms and shocks when 10 posts back i had already gotten the shocks and the a-arms. Yes im pretty sure im being an ass in all but for some reason your lack of intelligence perturbs me. oh btw dont complain about a small fee of 30$ thats not even required. But then again I guess thats probably a good sign of your age. Rant done. Have a nice day. :thumb:

Pretty much what I was thinking...you just put it more "eloquently" than I did...kudos.

I wouldn't say it's the lack of intelegence itself, we all learn at a different age...more so the posting of total crap from that lack of knowledge...

:beer:

It kinda seems to me that some people on this site just look for a reason to be sarcastic. The kid was just asking a question. He may not have worded it the best, but it wasn't offensive in any way, unless your just a sensative kinda guy. I haven't been on this site in a few years untill recently, and I think it's one of the best sites on the web for our sport. I'm a standard member and still think its great, and spending the $30 would probably make it even better. Sometimes an answer is easier than stating the obvious like "If you don't like it don't pay it" NO SHIT! We were all 14 once and we should remember we didn't know it all then, and still don't know it all now. It was just a simple and reasonable question that required a simple and reasonable answer. Not a half dozen people trying to make him feel stupid. Some guys are helpful, but for some reason like to act like jerks in the process. I'm sure I just pissed a few people off, but that is not my intention by posting this. I just seem to see the same kinda bad attitude on a lot of threads for some reason. Just my worthless opinion! Maybe if people just let the "stupid" questions and posts just sit there instead of contributing to the waste of time, people wouldn't post so much "stupid" stuff!

Edited by BANSHEEMANIA

It kinda seems to me that some people on this site just look for a reason to be sarcastic. The kid was just asking a question. He may not have worded it the best, but it wasn't offensive in any way, unless your just a sensative kinda guy. I haven't been on this site in a few years untill recently, and I think it's one of the best sites on the web for our sport. I'm a standard member and still think its great, and spending the $30 would probably make it even better. Sometimes an answer is easier than stating the obvious like "If you don't like it don't pay it" NO SHIT! We were all 14 once and we should remember we didn't know it all then, and still don't know it all now. It was just a simple and reasonable question that required a simple and reasonable answer. Not a half dozen people trying to make him feel stupid. Some guys are helpful, but for some reason like to act like jerks in the process. I'm sure I just pissed a few people off, but that is not my intention by posting this. I just seem to see the same kinda bad attitude on a lot of threads for some reason. Just my worthless opinion! Maybe if people just let the "stupid" questions and posts just sit there instead of contributing to the waste of time, people wouldn't post so much "stupid" stuff!

Nope, not pissed at all. As long as he keeps to the General section, Roosting room or whatever social threads, that's fine.

But...EastCoast made a good point. There are more learning threads on here than chit chat threads.

If you're not going to offer something in those threads...then stay out....

I try my best not to offend anyone, and keep it light. But, the bottom line is...keep the BS where the BS belongs...

Nope, not pissed at all. As long as he keeps to the General section, Roosting room or whatever social threads, that's fine.

But...EastCoast made a good point. There are more learning threads on here than chit chat threads.

If you're not going to offer something in those threads...then stay out....

I try my best not to offend anyone, and keep it light. But, the bottom line is...keep the BS where the BS belongs...

I agree with you on the keeping bs where it belongs. I didn't bother researching his other posts, I just drew an opinion from this one. This post seems to be in the right place and a reasonable question. So I don't know why some people want to tear the guy up on this thread because they didn't like another. It just adds to the bs. Some of you know more about him than me. I just based my opinion on this individual thread, and misc. other ones that take me longer to read the sarcasm and smart ass remarks than to actually find the answer. This thread really isn't too bad, but it seemed to be headed the same way as a lot of others I've ran across.

I ain't been on here as long as some of these other guys,but i plan on here shortly paying my $30 because i appreciate what Lee has done for all of us,I ain't been in the Banshee game for too long but because of this site I am learning more and more every day,and payin a measly 30 bucks for all the help ive gotten on here it just dont seem like all that much,thanks Lee and everyone on here for makin this such a great site!!! :clap:

Edited by Rebel3190

I am also very new to this site and new to owning a Banshee. I traded a mod snowmobile for a drag Banshee and have been hooked since. I have been on here for the last month and have picked up a lot of great info from the (serious) members. I am 50 years old and have built mod snowmobiles for years but other than tuning a two stroke I know squat about my banshee. With what I have seen here there are a lot of serious builders on this site that enjoy building as much a riding. This is what keeps bringing me back to this site. I have been involved with a couple of snowmobile sites and have met lots of great people on the forums some of which have become riding partners and good friends that live 1,000 miles away. I plan on becoming a premium member of this site as this is the best on the web. So my advice to "Why does it cost money to be a Premium Member" is, if you don't like the cost, shut your pie hole and stop building a reputation for yourself.

I am also very new to this site and new to owning a Banshee. I traded a mod snowmobile for a drag Banshee and have been hooked since. I have been on here for the last month and have picked up a lot of great info from the (serious) members. I am 50 years old and have built mod snowmobiles for years but other than tuning a two stroke I know squat about my banshee. With what I have seen here there are a lot of serious builders on this site that enjoy building as much a riding. This is what keeps bringing me back to this site. I have been involved with a couple of snowmobile sites and have met lots of great people on the forums some of which have become riding partners and good friends that live 1,000 miles away. I plan on becoming a premium member of this site as this is the best on the web. So my advice to "Why does it cost money to be a Premium Member" is, if you don't like the cost, shut your pie hole and stop building a reputation for yourself.

damn dude said it well... lets go riding... :headbang:

EXACTLY ! premium members are PREMIUM ... would you run 87 in ure banshee ? its like the same thing . if you want the site to be around for awhile and continue all the helpful knowledge i think you should cough of the 30 bucks so the website designer can go get a case of beer and continue supplying us with a great place to hang out !

my shee runs better on 87 octane for the way its built!? but i also paid my $30 cause i'm constantly cruisin the site! :shrug:

Whats 2.50 per month anyway?? Roughy 8 pennys a day for premium membership.Take a good look at the date I joined under my avatar and this site has had it's hooks in me ever since.

If someone looks at premium membership as an expense then it's not worth their while.