• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if nutin sticks to teflon how does teflon stick to the pans???? also if a turtle loses his shell is he naked or homeless and he can only be one ot the other...

It has to be chemically bonded to the metal, otherwise it really doesn't stick to anything.

serious question for animalman....

if moths are adicted to light... why do they become active at night (nocternal)?????

iv asked a few people that and they havent given me an answer.

Well here goes most species of moths are nocturnal, but there are certain types that are considered crepuscular and diurnal species, which means they will come out in daylight as well as night.

Moths are attracted to light, or more specifically, are known to circle bright objects. People really are not sure why they have this behavior and it is not known what causes it. Some people believe that moths navigate by maintaining a constant angular relationship to a bright celestial light like the moon, but when they encounter a brighter artificial light nearer to them than the celestial body they will navigate towards that. So when they maintain this constant angle to the light, they fly in a spiral patern until they hit the light source.

So, bottom line is that is why we think they are out at night around lights...................

Hope that helps :beer:

it does help... it explains alot....

so is it the same effect to us?

when im driving, sometimes i look at the lights on the cars coming towards me instead of the road.

iv asked others about this and some say they do the same.

dang Boy!! how did you slip in under the radar, I didnt know you was in here till yesterday, Josh pointed it out. And 114 posts already, you are a post whore!!! You need to take some time and show your dad how to log on to the NMDRC forum :flamewar: hahaha.. Have fun here and dont pay no attention to these assholes their all retarted anyway, they ride two strokes :baseball_w00t:

If they give you too much shit we got your back, or you can hide out in the team forum

Wide-Open Racing