A LOCAL SHOP WANTS TO CHARGE ME 150 TO REJET MY BIKE

PM chase, maybe he can help you out.. He is in that area. And please stop posting so many threads about the same thing :baseball_bat:

i want to re jet because i bought the bike used and it came down from new jersey but now am in miami.the bike runs great very good but i have to change plugs every time i take it out

dont pay it !! do it yourself its not hard once you figure it out , put that cash into some mods . we will help you do it . this is where i learned to jet my shee . it sound like you are a little rich . post your mods you have now, and your main jet and pilot size ,and im sure someone on here can get you close . good luck

how do i know which are my mains and all that

Read the 3 articles on the top of the Jetting and Exhaust Forum and also take a look at BenBB's Jetting FAQ, jetting is trail and error, so make sure you have a range of main jets on hand to test as well as a riding spot with a long straight.

Read the 3 articles on the top of the Jetting and Exhaust Forum and also take a look at BenBB's Jetting FAQ, jetting is trail and error, so make sure you have a range of main jets on hand to test as well as a riding spot with a long straight.

Agreed. Ben's jetting FAQ's is the easiest, most user friendly jetting explaiantion I have found. Taught me a lot when I first came in here around 01 or so. Just read it and when you're done, read it again.

Long straight...and, get yourself about 6 or 8 spark plugs.

His Jetting FAQ is excellent. But...read it carefully, his FAQ will give you a very close approxamate on the numbers...your actual bike might be a jet or two different then his "guesstimates"...

It is fantastic reference, though!