online catalogs?

I either 1. Make it myself B. Buy direct from the manufacturer, or 4. Drive down to Rocky Mountain ATV.

There have been quite a few HQ members come through for me too.

As far as making it yourself, if you can do it thats great. I have seen some nice stuff come from peoples garages. Buying from the manufacturer is not the best thing to do. Manufacurers charge RETAIL, their price is what detemins retail pricing. If you can you should always buy from s dealer of that product. Its the same product but often you can save a few $ because the dealer will discount from the retail price, which the manufacturer will hardly do.

Rockymountain ATV is great they have a huge selection and good service most of the time( I used to buy from them before i had my store) but their prices can be beat if you know where to look and who to ask.

Also most business have what we call in the biz "MAP" it stands for "minimum advertized price" That means that we can not advertize a products price lower than a certain amount. Most of the time 5% below retail. advertized means websites and print ads. It never hurts to call a shop to ask them what their current pricing is on a certain product. Alot of the time you can get awsome deals that way.