Getting a +4 swing arm

Turbobanshee_kid

Your brake line should work with a +4, especially if you are using a stock style carrier. As far as the chain, even with the 13 front you still added 4 inches out back, so the chain just wont be as long as it would need to be for a 14 or 15. You just need to figure out which gear you are going to use.

Call Jeff at Fast Racing, he sells the high quality chain by the foot and he can hook you up........ :beer:

I have a +4. Stock brake line was fine. That's with the round house carrier.

You SHOULD rebuild your rear shock. Especially if you are heavier. It will make your ride much better as well. I had Works rebuild mine, new spring and all. I think it cost $250. Makes for a great setup.

stock line will work on a +6 with round house thats the limits. stock carrier +4 the line will be very tight. not recommended.

inland atv sells line pretty cheap. they are on ebay in2glamis

for a chain rmatv is the cheapest you will find trust me.

Edited by wesw

I'm still not sure if I want a +4 or the +6 for my new cubby. I do all kinds of riding, but mostly sand runnin'. I like the +4 for the carving aspect of it, but I like hill shootin' sometimes and think the +6 would be the better choice. I can't decide, and I wish I could try them out first, but I don't know anyone who has one................ :banghead: