banshee part out

I gotta guy here at the local track, his boy has a blaster with some after market Arams that will take banshee spindles, he wants to run the banshee spindles and brake setup...

PM if you got everything from the spindles out...(both sides)

he said Warriors would work also...

thanks,

Chad

I will check on the skids

$325 shipped for the cylinders

If they really have an eric gorr woods port you could get more than that for them. Those are kinda gettin a little rare and anyone who has had that port job doesn't like to get rid of those cylinders.

its a 98 shee, eric gorr woods port. plan on parting the entire engine unless there is interest in it complete. But it has a modded shift star, eric gorr woods port, hot rod, trued and welded crank, shaved heads, weisco .40 over, lightened flywheel, powder coated cases(shiny silver) thats it for the engine.

the rest of the bike fmf fattys

lsr chrome axle

flame seat, and matching shock covers

works dual rate w/o rezzies

custom skull grill

renthal bars

frame painted fords orange crush

iam sure there is more but that is all i can think of now

let me know what you want and what you are willing to pay for it and i will get back to you

its a 98 shee, eric gorr woods port. plan on parting the entire engine unless there is interest in it complete. But it has a modded shift star, eric gorr woods port, hot rod, trued and welded crank, shaved heads, weisco .40 over, lightened flywheel, powder coated cases(shiny silver) thats it for the engine.

the rest of the bike fmf fattys

lsr chrome axle

flame seat, and matching shock covers

works dual rate w/o rezzies

custom skull grill

renthal bars

frame painted fords orange crush

iam sure there is more but that is all i can think of now

let me know what you want and what you are willing to pay for it and i will get back to you