Flag burning amendment?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much is the Bush family forture ? Are they billionares ?

And Im surprised to see so many folks against any ban on flag burning. Im also against any more laws, especially the ones against free speech and whatnot. I think we can all agree that flag burning is terrible and anyone caught doing it should get thier asses whipped within an inch of thier lives...... but on the other hand..... it is a form a free speech and if we start by making flag burnin' illegal we've opened the flood gates for more laws like this.

its america, land of the free, if you wanna burn a flag go ahead, you should have the right,,,, its fredom of expression

While I feel that it is someones right to burn a flag. It should also be my right to hit this person for offending me. So based on that logic we should get rid of all laws, or take away all of our rights.

How much is the Bush family forture ? Are they billionares ?

no, they arent billionaires. and the president made most of what hes worth from the sale of his portion of the texas rangers for uhh.... $14 million i think. not bad for a $600,000 investment.

I still have freedom of speech now so,. Brooke, just don't respond to me and I wo :tongue: n't respond to u and we can both pretend each other doesn't exist. Peace :tongue:

well, im confused. i havent been rude or mean to you at all in this thread, and you are still acting like i have been. whats the deal?

as for the whole flag burning thing, i think they are looking at it as a form of hate speech. like you cant stand at a podium and incite a riot. remember, they were burning flags at soldiers funerals. its that type of shit that starts these types of movements. i dont think everything is a slippery slope, this seems to be a very specific amendment. i wouldnt be upset if it passed, but i wouldnt really care if it didnt either.

ok... note to self....

add rustbag to list of people who spew forth information with NOTHING to support the claims.

If you don't have any justification other than "this is what I believe", stop, take a deep breath and tell us what "made you believe" what you believe.

Was it someone telling you what your opinion should be?

Was it CNN? (or other "big" news organization)

Was it a story in the New York Times?

something gave you the meat for your opinion... unless it just came to you in a dream one night.

if the government want to pass a law i suggest make everyone speak english.

went to ryans steak house in wichita today, tried to get a piece of steak. the guy didnt speak english at all. was there almost screaming at top of my lungs for a med well piece. im like wtf.

beyond pisses me off.

if the government want to pass a law i suggest make everyone speak english.

went to ryans steak house in wichita today, tried to get a piece of steak. the guy didnt speak english at all. was there almost screaming at top of my lungs for a med well piece. im like wtf.

beyond pisses me off.

thats insane.

you know they tried to declare english as the official language and it didnt pass. just recently. :baseball_wacko:

not a fan of the present government at all, but if they want to pass laws and actually do something positive.

get after this english speaking shit. ive never seen a country bend over backwards for so many people. you call your cell phone company or any company press 1 for english or 3 for spanish. it should be blah blah whatever in english nothing to do with spanish.

if i went to germany for instance, i wouldnt expect people to bend over and make stuff in english for me. and if i didnt know the language then i guess im S.O.L. i would take classes on german or what ever to get buy, but not here. bi lingual crap really pisses me off.

i know we dont want to piss people off but my god it gets old. i seriously want to jump over the counter and start screaming english mofo english. and the rest of the line from pulp fiction.

Guest nightmare

make everyone speak engliif the government want to pass a law i suggest sh.

beyond pisses me off.

Amen brotha

who was talking to u anyway? does she need backup? She's a big girl. I really don't want to argue about Bush, or oil, or how much money he has. I made the mistake of talking politics. My bad. I usually try to stay out of these topics. Won't happen again. Ill stick to banshee topics, the reason I frequent here. How can I prove my point anyway? I can't win with people like u. ur always right. What am I supposed to do find a site link for u. Say I heard it on the news. Quote a newspaper reference or sum shit. I vote lets drop it. I was just saying what I personally believe based on what I've learned about it cumulatively.

I haven't flung insults at u becuz I disagree. U 2 are the ones getting ur panties in a wad. Y u gonna call me a moron. U've never met me. u dont know anything about me.

Hell I ordered a steak in St Louis this week MEDIUM and got fucking well done. To say I was pissed is being nice. Especially considering it was a 16oz NY strip. On a side note the waiter spoke english which makes me think the cook didn't.