HQ in dirt wheels

that's cool :thumb: it's good to see that they still respect the banshee and put up the pics in the magazine. too bad they didn't put up the mugs, or even names, but hey it's a start. maybe next time they'll hit up somebody for an interview, lol.

haha hell yea. i also sent them one of the pics of our ugly mugs..apparantly we were too ugly for their magazine. :biggrin:

HEY!!!!! Speak for yourself fucker!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks for sendin in the pics guys, now I can say my quad made dirt wheels.

It is surprising how many people own Banshee's and have never heard of the site. Well congrats guys and maybe next time they will put your mugs in there too. Ya know Loco, I'd bet next years salary that if you sent in your avatar with that picture they would have printed them both................ :beer:

Just yankin' your chain man................. :yelrotflmao:

Can someone tell me what months issue it it? thanks.

August 2006

This little recognition from DW is a start. Couple of years from now, We of the HQ, WILL RUN THIS SHIT!

Then its gonna be like, DirtWheels WHO? :yelrotflmao: :beer:

i wonder how much that bansheehq.com line is worth in there. how many thousands of ppl will read that and check out the site??

can't answer that...but i can say that anyone selling bikes or parts...put that shit up now!

i also just got my Dirtwheels and saw it...jumped onto the site and saw the thread

good shit guys