Well, I'm un-banned

Brooke

Well, if you made it to the 8th grade, then your obviously one up on Brooke and Rippen. And hey, I'm glad I was able to bring it down to a level low enough for you to understand. Nice talking to you!

hahaha... that's funny.

You continue to show your maturity level in every post. Keep it up, or is that down?

Name calling and unbased personal attacks on someone's intellect, or sexuality tells us everything we need to know about you.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sophomoric loudmouth. That's some really pathetic grade school drivel you posted. Perhaps when you finish the 9th grade you can come back and post something intelligent.

Keep it up,

LOL, hey troll I will. And since you need to be enlighten, let me tell you where you are at. This is the Roostin' Room. This is a place where people voice their opinions. So if you don't like it, don't let the door hit ya in the ass! OK stupid?

Oh meat, are you still crying because I was picking on your boy friend? Is that all you got cry baby meat? Oh please do cry me a river. The facts are this Brooke has been ban twice by Lee, me not once. Even though your boyfriend cried to Lee and tried to get me ban. But instead Lee just pulled the plug on his worthless ass. LOL :yelrotflmao:

yea hes gonna sue us all :baseball_wibble:

Hey cunt answer my question.

Do you have any friends in the real world or does everyone think your a worthless cunt? I mean you have no Banshee, no Banshee knowledge, a piss poor personality, and a lack of intelligence. Yet you seem to hang out on this forum 24/7.

So are you a social misfit with no other source of human contact or what?

This one

Do you have any friends in the real world or does everyone think your a worthless cunt?

yes, no.

I mean you have no Banshee, no Banshee knowledge, a piss poor personality, and a lack of intelligence. Yet you seem to hang out on this forum 24/7.

So are you a social misfit with no other source of human contact or what?

no.

Go ahead and kick her while she is down keyboard tough guy. Lee has got your back since

he likes you swinging from his nuts. Wtf is your problem?

hes trying to gain friends here by jumping on the bandwagon. sad.

hes trying to gain friends here by jumping on the bandwagon. sad.

Ha ha, news flash. You are the one that started this cry baby thread!

So this is how I see it is.

You like to create problems on this site.

You like to irritate people on this site.

You like to escalate problems on this site.

I can see your tactics and methods haven't changed. You know it is very pathetic that you must stoop to such a low level just for a little attention.

so lets break this down...you obviously dont have a fucking clue.

I still think your a dumbass :flamewar:

What have you contributed? Common knowledge, and immaturity doesn't make you better than anybody. Fact is if you were to just up and leave right now, nobody would give a shit, or even notice. She holds a lot more respect than you ever will, and what the fuck does it matter if she owns a banshee or not? How many fucking people on this site down own a banshee? Technically I dont own a banshee since it's still being built. Who gives a shit? Pretty funny that you claim she has sand in her whatever, but you're the one over here bitching like a little school girl that can't get her scrunchies in assorted colors.

I have actually utilized the HQ using the "for sale" forum and I ask questions that are not ridiculously stupid. :thumb: And I'm not bitching I just think this is hilarious how everyone gets butthurt so easy on an internet forum :yankyank:

i know you dont beleive in god but somebody blessed her in the ass department

since when does a chick need to own a banshee, on my top ten list pussie is a notch above banshee

I thought we already decided that you know nothing about getting "leather cheerios" :jesterlaugh:

I am not sure who said it but they were totally right:

Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics.....even if you win your still retarded

Edited by bansheeryder_69

Shouldn't you be quoting scripture or some shit like that 04le?

I can if you would like but there isn't very much that you like anymore so I am sure

that scripture doesn't rank with you. I'm stepping off the tracks now before the train of

consequences comes rolling through. I suggest you do the same.