Well, I'm un-banned

Brooke

Ha ha, news flash. You are the one that started this cry baby thread!

So this is how I see it is.

You like to create problems on this site.

You like to irritate people on this site.

You like to escalate problems on this site.

I can see your tactics and methods haven't changed. You know it is very pathetic that you must stoop to such a low level just for a little attention.

who's the one creating problems, irritating people and escalating problems now?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, well I really have no special dislike for Brooke. This is more of a case of opportunity, were as I have come across a chance to see the look on her face while she was getting a taste of her own medicine. But I have had my fun, and I will let it go if ya all want? And Brooke, we can still be friends can't we? :rolleyes:

LOL, well I really have no special dislike for Brooke. This is more of a case of opportunity, were as I have come across a chance to see the look on her face while she was getting a taste of her own medicine. But I have had my fun, and I will let it go if ya all want? And Brooke, we can still be friends can't we? :rolleyes:

a taste of her own medicine? oh please, you aren't even in the same league as brooke... in fact, you couldn't even give her a taste of her own shit. You want sophomoric bulllshit? have some you ass.

If you acted any older than 14, you might get one ounce of respect.

You've had your fun? what fun? getting beat down at every turn and told to run home and play with your ding-ding? (is that what a sophomoric loudmouth says? I'm just trying to keep up. )

oh god... stooping to a level I don't think I've been at for a LONG LONG TIME.

bad99banshee, I wouldnt be fighting with the Enforcer...... he'll sue you and the BansheeHQ.

hahaha.. nice... let him...

I have my lawyers on speed dial... and on the corporate expense account...

What's his real name so I can tell them to expect a call from his lawyers?

hahahahahahahahaha

douchebag... (enFAKER) that is

Hi Brooke, Bye Brooke

I'm unaffected ethier way, you can't help me with my Banshee questions, but I do like talkin with you about your neise....you get where I'm commin from.

Oh, dose she still say AHHH after she take a drink? :yelrotflmao: , that was funny.

Oh fuck off you little dick slurping troll. Your not even worth the time it would take to dunk your pussy ass head in the toilet and flush your shit for brains down! :yelrotflmao:

wow.. and now we resort to this.... awesome!

hmmm.. let's see... dick slurping troll? let's see.. if my post count makes me a troll.. ok.. but dick slurping... not sure I'm in to that...

Now... pussy slurping, that might be a little better... oh my... "Brooke, can I practice that on you so I can be sure to tell enFORCER what it's like so one day he might be able to pay someone to let him do that?"

dunk my pussy ass head in the toilet? wow... everyone is ridiculously brave on the internet. what a douche.

and flush my shit for brains down... fuck.. don't do that.. I won't have anything to help me get to the short bus each morning. My Wal-Mart greeter job requires me to be able to say "Hi! Would you like a buggy" in less than 5 seconds!

I had thought I'd seen some of the morons disappear from here, but I guess the king/queen of morons is still around.

Please don't sick the moron army on me! I'm just a sophmoric loudmouth that isn't equipped to handle it!

one word..... dick.

have a nice day.

Seems like people either love u or hate u brooke. whats the deal?

:shrug: i donno.

if youve ever paid attention youd know i take just as much if not more than what i give. doesnt bother me a bit. none of my self-worth is dependant on anyone else's opinion of me.

but I do like talkin with you about your neise....you get where I'm commin from.

Oh, dose she still say AHHH after she take a drink? :yelrotflmao: , that was funny.

YES!! she totally does. and now she greets her food. bring her some cheese to eat and it gets an animated "OOOOH HI CHEESE!!!" :baseball_w00t:

:yelrotflmao:

Now... pussy slurping, that might be a little better... oh my... "Brooke, can I practice that on you so I can be sure to tell enFORCER what it's like so one day he might be able to pay someone to let him do that?"

sure :tongue:

Now... pussy slurping, that might be a little better... oh my... "Brooke, can I practice that on you so I can be sure to tell enFORCER what it's like so one day .

Well, perhaps someday. That is after you reach puberty. But until then your going to need to stick to fantasy and masturbation. :yelrotflmao:

a taste of her own medicine? oh please, you aren't even in the same league as brooke... in fact, you couldn't even give her a taste of her own shit. You want sophomoric bulllshit? have some you ass.

If you acted any older than 14, you might get one ounce of respect.

You've had your fun? what fun? getting beat down at every turn and told to run home and play with your ding-ding? (is that what a sophomoric loudmouth says? I'm just trying to keep up. )

oh god... stooping to a level I don't think I've been at for a LONG LONG TIME.

hahaha.. nice... let him...

I have my lawyers on speed dial... and on the corporate expense account...

What's his real name so I can tell them to expect a call from his lawyers?

hahahahahahahahaha

douchebag... (enFAKER) that is

Was that really called for? Why are u always kissin her ass? And always so negative. I know ur an old fart but grow up. post a picture of urself. I bet ur old and fat

why didnt you ask enforcer if calling me a cunt was called for? i didnt do anything to him.

Oh Brooke, you have said plenty to me in the past that was VERY offensive. And I NEVER said shit to you to warrant it. So please stop with the "poor me crap" and the " I never did anything to him".