> > > THE MOTHER OF ALL QUESTIONS < < <

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I want to start rumors or anything, but I have heard from a dealership in oregon that in 2008 yamaha is suppose to come back out with the banshee. however it will not be a two stroke anymore. Supposedly it will be a 4 stroke at @500cc give or take with EFI. Also it will be redesigned and have a better suspension like the 450 is. So for what its worth this is the rumor that I have been given. Who knows if it will come true. But like I said it was a rumor I was told. Don't get mad at me if it does happen or not.

Also i forgot to add that the 500cc or whatever it is going to be will be a twin cylinder with the efi. I think that might be the selling point for me. but I won't hold my breath to see if it really happens. Of course I may have to start saving my money for a new project

Come on guys, this is the mother of all questions. Don't let this sweet ass post die now. :flamewar: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead:

It wouldnt be a True Banshee if it were EVER a Poor Stroke. Us at the HQ will be able to say "I lived during the time of the real Shee" and that sounds damn good enough to me. Ill never sell my Shee till the day I die, the Shee has some of the most aftermarket parts that I doubt we'll ever run into not having the supplies and parts to build our monsters.

Its the thought that counts, as long as we stay together as a group and help each other out Shee's will be here to stay.

Not that I want to start rumors or anything, but I have heard from a dealership in oregon that in 2008 yamaha is suppose to come back out with the banshee. however it will not be a two stroke anymore. Supposedly it will be a 4 stroke at @500cc give or take with EFI. Also it will be redesigned and have a better suspension like the 450 is. So for what its worth this is the rumor that I have been given. Who knows if it will come true. But like I said it was a rumor I was told. Don't get mad at me if it does happen or not.

Awesome.

Thanks a lot sand4ever, and now I declare you as an Imperial Friend.