> > > THE MOTHER OF ALL QUESTIONS < < <

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go ahead and be the one to get the shit started, this time.

The real mother of all questions is, "Why are we here?"

We are here to do god's will.

Seriously. :baseball_original:

As long as the aftermarket parts keep comming, I think the banshee will always have

a future. As for what replaced the banshee, it's gotta be the new 450.

I figure we're in the age of the 4-strokes when it comes to new quads.I figure yamaha knew the 2 strokes were going to be phased out due to emission laws.At first I thought them doing away with the 2 strokes and trying to replace it with the 450's sucked,but once you think about it they could have just stopped building sport quads.Then you'd be trying to decide which much slower quad you wanted.I think the 450's were a good idea.

That said.I'm still a big fan of the banshee.The parts availability is enormous.You can practically build one from scratch.There should be parts available for a very long time.I think the future of the used banshees is very safe. :clap:

I can't believe how fast some of these new 4 strokes are with just a few little bolt-on mods. Then you go into the engine with a couple grand and they are right up there with some of the stroker Shee's. Especially when you get these little kids driving them.