> > > THE MOTHER OF ALL QUESTIONS < < <

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I came to know that, but that does not mean they will sell them here.

Can they be broght over to U.S.?

i think the real question is to as if you know if all the girls think youre cute. it has come to my attention that you sir ... are slightly homosexual with a side of gay .

hows it goin dude , long time no see eh

Canada has a site? Getting the shee here is no problem, because if hauled over on a trailer they don't know if you took it up there or not. The problem is registering it here in the states.............. :beer:

So this means you can bring it over, but you can not insure it here.

i think the real question is to as if you know if all the girls think youre cute. it has come to my attention that you sir ... are slightly homosexual with a side of gay .

hows it goin dude , long time no see eh

Hay watz up si*sy boy, howzet gowen... btw, i am a hetro*e*ual :evil:

i screw sluts....i dont care what you are :thumb:

i don't care about you, but i sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w sc**w and unsc**w .... sl*ts

:evil::evil::evil:

Edited by night

Geez how can i be 12 and i already have 3 Banshees(a stock one, a piped one and an automatic one), maybe you should go back to High School Logic Class you du*b a*s.

[/quote

well maybe you should make a new topic about the first automatic banshee then. and a topic about your piped banshee and one for your stoker to that would be really cool