what would u do?

long story short. i give a local builder my cyclinders and pistons for a bore , port, and polish job. 2 months goes by and he won't return my phone calls or nothing! not one to complain but after this long i go to his house. he was not home. gone fishing or something. talk about priorities! so what wuld u do if u were me!????? after tellin me "oh ya they'll be done this weekend" for a month in a row and then some i'm a really unsatisfied customer right now and i don't know what this guy expects me to pay him right now. is it just me or am i gettin jerked around? man i'm frustrated.

Edited by sandman121383

Well... I would hate to be in your position, but I would keep doing what you are doing and track him down.. if he did the work you contracted him to do I would personally just pay him and then never do business with him again... if he hasnt done any work I would just get the cylinders back from him and send them to a reputable builder (Passion, F.A.S.T.).... just my $0.02.

Time to get tough.2 months and too many promises for a port and bore. You're getting jerked around and around.

If you do talk to him get you're cylinders the hell out of his hands.I'm also thinking that he may have shipped them out to a real builder and is waiting for them to be shipped back,then charge you a little markup and say it's his work.

sence you said hes local i would visit his house twice daily untill you catch him outside. then park youre car behind his so it blocks his exit. run up and demand youre parts back, or sufficent CASH to re emburse you for those parts. i wouldnt let him go in the house though. make him pay you right there on the spot. if he tries to leave block him with youre body. if he gets voilent then knock his ass out and take the money out of his wallet.

one thing i wont stand for is getting jerked around. in my eyes you are justified in youre actions.

Well csrmel, if you were a judge and the case was before you then he would have a good chance of not going to jail. But in todays society, weak, pathetic and always looking for a free handout (ie lawsuit), not a good idea. You need to demand your property and then call the ploice and let them handle it. You may also call the reputable builders and ask them if they have any heads there from him, and they are probably yours. I know they are all pretty busy this time of year............. :beer:

update for yas. i got in touch with him and he told me he'd contact his brother. i waited an hour and he wopuldn't pick back up....SO i called his brother, who was on his way home from work said he'd call me when he got home and then he'd meet me over "the shop". no phone call. it's 9 pm here and he's still not answering. so another day in the books and this is really fuckin ridiculous! excuse my french. but i wanna RIDE! anybody got a port logic porting template for me or something i'm about to do these things myself when i get them back cas it's the whole reason i ripped it apart! i do all my own work and am good with the grinder.

i'm comin down to calling the police. cas they don't seem too worried about takin their time. and wasting mine. thanks for the input guys! yet another reason to love all of u AND the HQ. i'll be back with another update 2morrow! after a day like this i need a beer ... . . . . .