Suzuki SV 650

My buddy I ride with has an SV 650. He likes it. He got lower/side fairings, and piped it. It definitely can move (I've ridden it a few times). It's a good all-around street bike. Not built for touring or top-end but it'll keep up with the 600/700 classes (except for maybe the Gixxer's or RR's).

The seating on it is a bit hard and oddly shaped but the ergonomics are good. Big difference from my GSX 600.

DOnt pay new. Checkout craigslist theres gobs of bikes people are selling, get one almost new for thousands less than what a dealer would cost.

I agree. Let someone else eat the new bike cost. You'll get a much better bang for your buck after someone's paid the interest on it for a couple years.

I have been looking in cycle trader and online e-bay, can't find any decent ones....must be the season, nobody is selling theirs, and I don't want to wait til winter so it will probably be a new one....

Theres a 2001 for $3200 with 11,500 miles 2001 sv650

Theres a 2003 for $4500 with 1849 miles

2003 sv650

• 2 weeks later...