Get Well Soon to My Homie!

First I would like to say Thank-you to all of you! A stroke aint no joke. No warning.All is as well.Right side of body is a bit sloww.Could have been worse!! Wifey is holding down the Fort,man,she is the greatess!! It took me 10min. to type this.Will be back later.Thank-you

its good to see you back up and running bigwill!

i guess the ol` BHQ faith made its mark with the man above!

i hope everything works out for you and your riding again in no time. i also hope NYUK or ellison passed those cigars onto you! :) they are good ones ;) if you catch my drift :D

james

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Will with the BIG come back :clap: Glad to hear you're doin better brotha. I hope you blast your ass down the road of recovery just as fast as you did in that coalfest vid :thumb:

First I would like to say Thank-you to all of you! A stroke aint no joke. No warning.All is as well.Right side of body is a bit sloww.Could have been worse!! Wifey is holding down the Fort,man,she is the greatess!! It took me 10min. to type this.Will be back later.Thank-you

Right on bigwill, here's hopin' for a full and fast recovery, take care.

Yo,What up----Life is good,had to quit cigaretts and control my eating habits.I have been blessed,no more hollaring and fussing.Recovery is good,will be riding tonight!!! Will be camping out at asarco this weekend. all is WELCOME TO COME. PM for directions

Yo,What up----Life is good,had to quit cigaretts and control my eating habits.I have been blessed,no more hollaring and fussing.Recovery is good,will be riding tonight!!! Will be camping out at asarco this weekend. all is WELCOME TO COME. PM for directions

Hell yeah great to hear man, if it wasn't 1500 miles away I'd be there!!! Take it easy :beer: