Stay At Home Mom

How is the state going to come after me? For child support? My fiance would have to file for it first.

well there not going to come after you for child support, they call it aid of course there supporting your child or theyed tell her to take a fuckin hike, but they will get you to recoup there financial aid, anytime you apply for aid they come after the responsible party, there asuming she needs aid cause your not coughing up, do the reaserch bud, youll see im correct, and gear up to start giving me some of my tax money back plus intrest my friend.......maybe you should ask her if she left that part of the form blank or just wrote down "i dont know who impregnated me with this child id like you to support"

Edited by Blue Duece

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me your address sandstar, when I get back on my feet and my son turns 3 and I get my businesses going, I'll send you a check for busting your ass so much harder. Until then, I appreciate your hard work

Cool.

Now if you could get on your internet ready COMPUTER, or maybe your CELLPHONE and contact some of the other 70 million freeloaders out there, we might have a solution to this outrage called "Income Redistribution".

Let me guess, you probably have a television, cable, air conditioning, Nike shoes, cd player, playstation, banshee, and a ginsu knife set, but you still NEED $800 from the taxpayer to feed your kid. Somthing ain't right here.

As for your girlfriend serving, hats off. Thank her for me. I have no problem with service.

But I fail to see how her being a PAID voluntary veteran intitles you to shun your responsibility as a father.

$800 isn't alot of money. But if you multiply $800 by every other freeloader, it adds up.

Please do not breed again until your financial situation improves.

Edited by SANDSTAR

Don't get married and have kids...that has to be the worst advice I've heard in a long time. The better advice is don't get married when you can't support your spouse. Once you do get married don't have children until you can support them in addition to your spouse. Live within your means and be realistic. Debt on anything is not a good idea, cut up all your credit cards except one to use for reservations and don't charge anything you can't pay for.

Don't get married and have kids...that has to be the worst advice I've heard in a long time.

I couldn't agree more...I have an old friend of mine that's doing that and I think it's horrible. The only reason they don't get married is so they can collect a check from the government each month :baseball_getlost: Granted, he's not "living the life" by any means, but he should have thought about the expenses before leaving his jimmy uncovered.

I think it's awesome for those who can afford to have one parent stay home; it really is best for the child. But I can't stand to hear about people that intentionally don't get married just to get a break on expenses...expenses that other people like myself end up paying for...

RJ - I commend you for trying to do this the "right" way, if I can pick something up through your site and help you out I definitely will. I do a large majority of my shopping online and will be glad to help out. :beer:

well there not going to come after you for child support, they call it aid of course there supporting your child or theyed tell her to take a fuckin hike, but they will get you to recoup there financial aid, anytime you apply for aid they come after the responsible party, there asuming she needs aid cause your not coughing up, do the reaserch bud, youll see im correct, and gear up to start giving me some of my tax money back plus intrest my friend.......maybe you should ask her if she left that part of the form blank or just wrote down "i dont know who impregnated me with this child id like you to support"

Just like they came after the father of her first child when he up and left when his daughter was only 2 weeks old. You think we'll ever see a dime from him?

Personally...I dont care if they come after me. I'll be in a better situation at that time. Like I said, at that point times were tight.

In a perfect world, I'd like to have been more monetarily secure when we had this child, but the reality was that wasnt going to happen, and I wasnt going to be 50 raising a 15 year old.

As far as getting a pad, that was one of my rules. We were living in a 2 bedroom apartment and I said we cant have a kid until we buy a home. Why do you think things were so tight in the first place. And by the way...this place isnt a shithole.....but it aint no fuckin palace either.

Oh and by the way Sandstar. I do have a TV, I got it from my safety points at work, I do have cable (its my one splurge...and its basic cable), I do have an air conditioner, it came with the house and we put it in our bedroom when its above 90 degrees and the kids sleep on the floor in sleeping bags. My cellphone is provided to me through work, I pay 10 bucks a month for it for private use, and its my only phone...my fiance does the same.

And this computer....its a flying 750mhz that I got out of the trash that just had the motherboard left in it. All the rest of the components I've stolen out of computers that were in the trash too.

If you really want to get into it, I can give you a lay out of all my bills and what I bring home every month....but basically over the last 7 months I've had an extra 300 a month to pay for gas, food, clothes, diapers, and all the other essentials. Sure, I could get by and squeeze even tighter. I just dont get it....you bring me down like I'm some fool thats raping the government and driving your taxes up, when I'm the person that the assistance was truly meant for in the first place.

You guys act like I'm not out there busting my ass every day, that I'm living off the government, and that I'm not paying the same exact taxes you are.

Don't get married and have kids...that has to be the worst advice I've heard in a long time. The better advice is don't get married when you can't support your spouse. Once you do get married don't have children until you can support them in addition to your spouse. Live within your means and be realistic. Debt on anything is not a good idea, cut up all your credit cards except one to use for reservations and don't charge anything you can't pay for.

I think even better advice is don't get married until you can afford to get divorced. :thumb:

I just dont get it....you bring me down like I'm some fool thats raping the government and driving your taxes up, when I'm the person that the assistance was truly meant for in the first place.

No, I think you get it just fine. Wellfare was not created to help people. Wellfare was created to secure votes.

I can prove to you that welfare isn't a solution to poverty:

If wellfare works, why are there any poor after 50 years of assistance?

Wellfare keeps people on welfare. Your kids will accept it because you did. You have no pride, and I'm sure your kids won't either. My kids will have to shoulder the burden for your poor planning and " I'm Intitled" attitude.

the kids sleep on the floor in sleeping bags.

Classic.

You let your kids sleep on the floor!?!?

You are a worthless sack of crap.

I hope you choke on government cheese.

I'm the person that the assistance was truly meant for in the first place.

welfare isnt meant for able bodied parents. your fiance could work more, or, hey, if youre home by 2:30 every day, YOU could work more. newsflash: most of us work hard, most of us bust our asses. just cause you pay taxes doesnt mean youre entitled to scam the system. how many kids do you two have? if she already had a baby with someone else, why did you two feel the need to have another one when you cant afford it?

Ol' 'doink' is a standup guy who's never been an asshole in all his years here. So the guy needed some govt assistance.... big fuckin' deal that you might have to pay some more taxes to help out a freind\american. He's not raping the system, just getting a little help, and sometime you have to cheat a little to get qualified for assistance. Big deal, welcome to the real world. There are good people who need help and this is the case here. There are people living on welfare and HUD and food stamps for years, these are the real freeloaders, not the hard working man making' $30,000 grand a year, asking for some help with baby formula. Does anyone remember "." being here all these years and contributing so much to these forums, for making us laugh and smile with his personality ? No of course you dont', you don't have any respect and thats alot worse than cheatin the govt out of a few cans of super expensive Simulac baby food. Hope you choke on cheese, you arrogant peice of shit. Where the hell do you get off talking to someone like that ?? Why is everyone here always in a bad mood ?? You wanna bitch about taxes, bitch about the trillions..... TRILLIONS... of our taxes spent on that fuckin' retarded Iraqi war. Bitch about all the free food we've sent to Africa and every other god forsakin place on the earth. But no, you gotta make your point about welfare freeloaders because "." needed a little help one time in his life. If you've never ever needed help.... then how the hell can you be an authority on the subject. Pisses me off to no end when good people get hammered...... especially when no one sticks up for him.

Oh my taxes are goin' up .... to help a fellow american.... feed his babies..... waaaaa

Doink I hear what your sayin, don't sweat this shit. they have a point, but they don't know who you are, they don't know your situation first hand. If they're too humble to ask for help when they were down and out, thats thier business. I'd gladly pay taxes for people in your situation, we've all been there at one time or another. Everything we do in this world is not going to go 100% the way we plan.

Just makes me sick to see people yelling at a long time upstanding, banshee riding, forum member.

meat, i think what most of us find so offensive is that they are scamming the system for help they DONT need. if they were down and out on their luck i dont think anyone would care, but they arent. they are two able bodied people who can work and can get jobs but choose not to work enough to support themselves.

i know people who are in way worse situations than doink and his girl are and they never resorted to cheating the system. it pisses me off to hear about some chick who whines and bitches about how hard work is, so she stops working or works half as much and then cheats the system for aid. thats bullshit. i have a deaf mentally retarded cousin who works full time and isnt on welfare, her best friend is a girl with downs syndrom who works full time and isnt on welfare, but doinks spoiled whiney fiance is sittin pretty in her nice house with her nice fiance to support her and her who knows how many kids suckin off welfare??!! screw that man.

i dont wanna mix messages here, i respect how hard you work doink and that you arent some lazy ass loser, but i just cant condone the whole "hey dont get married when you have a kid cause you can scam the system" crap.

Its cool, I said I understood where you guys were comin' from. I think what pissed me off was Sandstar telling my buddy to choke on the welfare cheese comment. There's so much negativity around me anymore, I guess Im in a bad mood from it. I hate to see good people get thier reputation bashed by people with no reputation, Im talking about Sandstar here.... and then no one stands up for the good guys.... prolly cause they're afraid of voicing thier opinion because Sandstar will rip into them. I know Sandstar will be hollerin' at me any moment now.... he'll prolly type up some witty hatefull shit towards me. Its gaurenteed.

I don't think what "." did was all that wrong. You guys never met his g-freind, how can you judge on such little info on her. Have a newborn baby and then you go try to get a good paying job and still be with a newborn to attend to its needs. The govt offers help in situations like this, we who need it should take advantage of it and not be ashamed. The govt should offer help the same help whether your married or not, I don't see what marraige has to do with anything anyways.

I don't think what "." did was all that wrong. You guys never met his g-freind, how can you judge on such little info on her. Have a newborn baby and then you go try to get a good paying job and still be with a newborn to attend to its needs. The govt offers help in situations like this, we who need it should take advantage of it and not be ashamed. The govt should offer help the same help whether your married or not, I don't see what marraige has to do with anything anyways.

well we can judge cause he told us she had a job and complained about her job being too hard. i watched my sister have a baby and still work at her crappy job with her asshole boss, people do it all the time. since when does becomming a mother make you a victim of life??

im not trying to be a bitch or be negative all the time, but damn. kids are such a blessing, seeing my sister and her daughter be so close and enjoy each other so much is amazing to me. to see a mom with a baby who doesnt act like the kid is a burden. wow. what a concept. to see a mom work to support her kid and not complain about it all the time. wow. what a concept. my sister would love nothing more than to be a stay at home mom, but she isnt in the position to do that. does she complain? no. does she get aid? no. she works, and goes to nursing school to better herself and enjoys every minute she spends with her daughter, even the 2am bottle feeding times.

meat, i think your error is in thinking that all of us who get pissed and criticize are a bunch of easy living people who have had nothing but easy times in their lives, which i think is quite the opposite for most of us. i know blue deuce worked his ass off and was living in his car when he and his wife first got together. hes sucessful now due to his hard work alone. im sure the struggles he went through are exactly why he gets so pissed about stuff like this.

hey, like doink, im not getting any younger. im gonna be 26 soon, i might want to have kids, but no way am i gonna let that happen until i can afford it. be it on my own or married. would you like to support me, through your tax dollars, to start having babies right now, just cause i want one? i dont think so.

and the whole whats marriage have to do with it thing matters because his fiance isnt telling the state that she has a fiance, she is saying the babys dad isnt in the picture. if they applied for aid as a couple they wouldnt get it CAUSE THEY DONT NEED IT. hes saying not to get married cause if they were married the state would obviously know he IS in the picture, and therefore his fiance wouldnt qualify for aid.