Full front suspension with +2 A-arm's and good shocks for $500?

Turbobanshee_kid

While he may not have been the most tactful, he's right. Even buying used it would be tough to get it all for $500 (it would be total shit if you did find it that cheap). Think though, for the front end you need a-arms, shocks, tie-rods, and brake lines.

Edited by dawarriorman

Your best off not even looking into front end componets unless your sittin on at least 800$.... That's if your scraping it together with used shit through e-bay... Then again.. the shocks you buy prolly won't be setup for what you want so there's another 300$ for a rebuild...

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

www.albaaction.com

Alba Pro Elite Race Suspension Kit [AL210-110-AV-KIT] shipping weight: 30 LB

NEW PRO ELITE RACE SUSPENSION KIT!

Make your's the baddest Banshee around! Race ready extreme performance from this combination front end suspension package. In this high-end performance kit, receive a set of Alba Pro Elite Race A-Arms, of ELKA Tripple-Rate Shocks and Braided Stainless Steel Brake lines - saving you lots of cash, over buying each item separately. You won't recognize the way your bike handles with this serious improvement in performance. Leave your friends in the dust! Ride like the pros - even if you aren't one - with this high end performance kit.

Pro Elite Race A-ARMS

First, start with a set of our Pro Elite Race A-Arms, made from high strength, tig welded, 0.83 wall 4130, featuring +2" W geometry for added stability and better handling. Plus delron bushings, super strong tie-rods and more.

ELKA TRIPLE-RATESHOCKS

Manufactured from high-quality materials, these shock absorbers offer adjustable spring preloading, can be easily modified or rebuilt, and are designed to provide maximum travel. If you want to upgrade later, these shocks can be converted at any time with a reservoir kit. The kit is available with or without a compression adjustment device.

STREAMLINE STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES

Finally, the suspension kit includes Streamline Stainless Steel Brake Lines. With a high-end suspension like this, you have to go with stainless steel - which doesn't expand like cheep plastic and rubber brake lines - assuring you of solid braking all the time.

prices start at $989.00 and goto $1,824.99

i dont want to sound like a cunt rag , but you spend more time buying stuff for the shee then getting out there and riding . What is wrong with your stockers ? last time i talked to you , you wanted a + 4 swing arm and now better suspension. You personally told me " i dont jump " , " i dont weelie " ..... therefore if you are going to waste 500 + on somethin that wont get its full use , it dont make any cents to mee ... You said you had a problem keeping the front down , so extend it like you had plans . most track bikes are negative swing arms ..... Decide how the bikes going to be ridden and build it from there... dont do what i did on my first banshee and had a TRAIL MX DRAG setup.. just giving u advice even tho i sound like a cunt, id still like to see every one of my friends with a bike they like to ride.

Golden West Cycle sells an Epic A-arm kit with Elka tripples n/o rez & stainless steel brake lines for $800, I believe epic arms are the a-arms that alba uses.

http://www.goldenwestcycle.com/

and then Atv Suspension Tech sells a kit with tcs's for $999

http://www.atvsuspensiontech.com/

that's as good as your going to get

Edited by dEcon

when i buy my front end ill probally buy this

http://www.goldenwestcycle.com/productinfo...4&deptcode1=550

Ill go the extra $250 for the piggyback rezzies though, might as well get the beter product ig you already putting out that much cash (plus they look alot cooler!!)

$1350 isnt bad for elkas with rezzies and laeger arms, all very good quality stuff

when i buy my front end ill probally buy this

http://www.goldenwestcycle.com/productinfo...4&deptcode1=550

Ill go the extra $250 for the piggyback rezzies though, might as well get the beter product ig you already putting out that much cash (plus they look alot cooler!!)

$1350 isnt bad for elkas with rezzies and laeger arms, all very good quality stuff

Not too shabby if your gonna do it all at one time... I'm a fan of remote rezzies though.. if you roll you only risk tearing a hose insted of busting a rezzy...

Mike