1992 Banshee

This is a clean 1992 Yamaha Banshee. It was completely rebuilt in the summer of 2004. The list of goodies consists of: Pro-circuit pipes and stainless silencers, flywheel lightened and head milled by Duncan Racing, V-Force reeds, urethane intakes, Pro-flow kit with K&N filter, twist throttle, Alba Pro-Comp front suspension with Elka Dune Edition Dual-Rate shocks, Denton steering stabilizer, Works Suspension rear shock with remote reservoir, ITP sand stars in the rear and razors up front, aluminum wheels, Lazer Star lights with handlebar clamp, clear Radflo coolant lines, sandblasted cylinders and head, Maier orange plastics, billet grille, aluminum AC front bumper and 6-pack rack, and LED tail lights.

This bike is my baby and I am only selling it in order to build a buggy.

The bike is located in San Diego, I am asking $4800 obo.

Pictures

If you want some more pictures or details feel free to PM me.

Edited by 95blazer

This is a clean 1992 Yamaha Banshee. It was completely rebuilt in the summer of 2004. The list of goodies consists of: Pro-circuit pipes and stainless silencers, flywheel lightened and head milled by Duncan Racing, V-Force reeds, urethane intakes, Pro-flow kit with K&N filter, twist throttle, Alba Pro-Comp front suspension with Elka Dune Edition Dual-Rate shocks, Denton steering stabilizer, Works Suspension rear shock with remote reservoir, ITP sand stars in the rear and razors up front, aluminum wheels, Lazer Star lights with handlebar clamp, clear Radflo coolant lines, sandblasted cylinders and head, Maier orange plastics, billet grille, aluminum AC front bumper and 6-pack rack, and LED tail lights.

This bike is my baby and I am only selling it in order to build a buggy.

The bike is located in San Diego, I am asking $4800 obo.

Pictures

If you want some more pictures or details feel free to PM me.

Not to bust your bubble, but you would be lucky to get $3500 for it. Yea I know it sucks you cant get near what you have in them, back out of them.

Man it's always funny listening to all you guys. I live in Oregon and your lucky to find any year banshee thats not stock for under $3000...No joke. Sport ATV's are expensive here. A friend sold a 06' yfz 450 that was used for $6500 no questions asked, the guy called once came down and bought just like that.

I bought my 00' shee for $3800 and the guy was asking 4200. Any bike fixed up and clean is for sale for between 5500-6500 usually. It's crazy, I envy you guys......but then again I've got 3 dunes to hit that are between 1-3hrs drive also.

Not hijacking the thread, just giving my .06