Aluminum polish

8buck

i know most people wont really go out and change there favorite polish , but my dad has been into motorcycles since the late 50's and he showed me his secret collection of polish..... Moreover he showed me the polish when i was trying to lightly polish the top half of my case . I applied a dime size amount and wire brushed it into the case then wet sanded with 1200 wet paper ...... It is a GREAT hand polish and i use it on my shearers aswell ! . It will make the engine case nearly chrome like ( with minimal work ). Honestly give this shit a try and i garunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you will not be dissapointed. Its called " Simichrome " search for it on ebay , its imported from germany if i am not mistaken. makes neverdull look like water'd down cat piss . I promise

edit : works on alot of differnt metals including chrome .

i use heavy metal (3 stage). works great

Magic mix and mothers billet when I run out of the magic. Both hands down the best maintenance polishes I've ever used. The magic has an advantage as it is easier to use and also protects and seals your aluminum and you have way less oxidation and a longer shine. That stuff has saved me tons of work. Aluminum will generally get the whitish hue look after just a few months and sooner with frequent washes. The magic mix will maintain a shine as if just polished for over a year.

Brad where do you get the magic mix?