braxton

00tbanshee

o.k im back to a faster cpu now.

it seems every time i leave for a while i get some bad feed back :baseball_innocent: and can never respond to them.lol

00tbanshee you first negavtive feedback on me basicly that i ripped you off. you sent me a money order out on a monday. i got it on a friday. i shipped your axle out on that saturday via fedex. my shipping was in a done in a very rapid manner. it normaly take 3-5 day for my to get some thing from up your way.

but any way . you said that the axle is bent. no problem. i have pm'd you leting you know that your money order will be sent on tuesday and you should get it by saturday.

didn't say that you ripped me off at first, just seen alot of bad post on you and was wondering and now that i got the axle and it is bent it kind of had me worried about you but you are doin the right thing so i have nothing bad to say about you

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Braxton has always been good to me and I always get my stuuf, a few times I might add.

Peopl need to be a little more patcient!, man a week and ootbanshee turns into a fool!

I can't say anything bad about Braxton!

Braxton has always been good to me and I always get my stuuf, a few times I might add.

Peopl need to be a little more patcient!, man a week and ootbanshee turns into a fool!

I can't say anything bad about Braxton!

don't think i turned into a fool,think maybe a fool is the person who sends damaged parts!

braxton shipped very fast for me , when i shipped him some stuff i shipped very fast aswell......... NO complaints here. he is a stand up guy who is very reasonable and easy to work with.

Thanks for the heads up braxton on that seat , hope that warriors treating you nice

LATE

• 2 weeks later...

i have not got my money back from braxton he said it would be sent out tuesday (last week) and i would recieve it by sat. but haven't got it. he sent me a pm think it was thurs. giving me a sob story that his girlfriend has is paypal account password( which don't know why that would effect me cause i sent him a money order) and that he had to wait to his ebay items sold so he could send me the money but haven't heard from him. whats the deal braxton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it seems every time i leave for a while i get some bad feed back :baseball_innocent: and can never respond to them.lol

00tbanshee you first negavtive feedback on me basicly that i ripped you off. you sent me a money order out on a monday. i got it on a friday. i shipped your axle out on that saturday via fedex. my shipping was in a done in a very rapid manner. it normaly take 3-5 day for my to get some thing from up your way.

but any way . you said that the axle is bent. no problem. i have pm'd you leting you know that your money order will be sent on tuesday and you should get it by saturday.

Sellin people bent parts eh,that ain't too good for ya reputation now is it!?! :yankyank:

DIGGIN UP OLD THREADS that were created before you were even a member ?! . You must be young

i got my money back

READ UP brandon ..... REPUTATION SAVED !!!!!! Pollute BitchTraxx or somethin , this is home for some people, and are sick of kid games

Did u return the axle?

no i didn't send the axle back. i sent him 70$ for the axle and shipped. he says 60 was for the axle and 10 was for shipping, thats fine. but he sent me my 70$ back to me and now he wants me to send him the bent axle back. i have no problem sending him the axle but he is going to pay for the shipping not me. right now i am even,if i pay to send it back i am in the hole.

brandon you can't win with chase he is always right :yankyank: you will find out who to deal with on here and who to just ignore

• 5 months later...

[/quote

braxton you are a theif you know you are remember me from the 400ex forum dont deal with this guy period

why you little dip shit.

you think that i was going to send you a set of 400ex nerfs all the fuckn way to ENGLAND where you live for the same price if i was going to ship in the u.s :stupid: you were out of your fucking mind. yeah it was my fault for giving you an off the top of my head shipping estimate with out checking with the post office first. your money got sent back. end of fucking story.

Now with that said go drink your funking tea!!!!!

and for future refs to any one, i deal with plenty of used atv parts i dont have a bussiness or neither am i a tech. That bent axle. i did not know it was bent untill the buyer told me.the bike that it came from was one of my many parts bikes seem it roll straight on the bike me but the bike was not runnig so i was pushing it to see if it was straight. . this issue happen a while back and now before i send stuff out i look them over and over and if im not for sure i will some time send the damn part to the person first to let them look at it and send the money later, but if the stuff is with out a doubt bent borke or what ever i tell the person first and its up to them if they still want the part.ALSO MY BIKES AND PARTS ARE AT MY FOLKS PLACE AND SOME ARE AT MINE. THAT SOME TIMES CAN BE THE HOLD UP ON SHIPPING ALSO.BECUSE IF I CANT GET THEM TO SHIP THE PARTS I HAVE TO DRIVE DOWN AND TO SHIP THEM MY SELF,ALSO IM NOT GLUED TO MY CPU ALL DAY OR EVERY DAY SO I CAN CHECK PMS OR EMAIL.I DO HAVE A JOB AND A LIFE :thumbsup: