braxton

00tbanshee

not saying that he is going too rip me off but you think when you are selling something you would try to answer your pm's and emails he has not got back with me on any. i have seen alot of post on that he takes forever so maybe it will just be a waiting game

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate post like this, take your panties out of your ass. You sent the money order 1 week ago for christ sakes. :shootself::shootself:

522256[/snapback]

you know if you want to be a smart ass why don't you take it somewhere else

prolly hasn't even got it yet! 1 week, thats weak.

522315[/snapback]

i know its only been a week but i thought he would of recieved it by now. i have bought and sold things on here and ebay and always had a answer by now. im not being a dick by no means and not putting the braxton down but just did a search and seen alot of things in here and was just wondering about it

OOTBANSHEE....you sound like a whiny bitch , and take mommies tit out of your mouth when your takin so we can all understand you , you are an IDIOT, put a complaint in after 1 week , wtk did you think he was doing, driving it to you , you relize when you lodge complaints like that , you fuk up the persons paypal , and makes it hard as fuck to get money out , but what do you care , you dont have your parts , sometimes , it takes weeks, and guess what , theres fuck all you can do about it except fuk up peoples paypal and post shitt like this , i wrote your name on the wall to make sure i NEVER sell anything to you , and wouldnt mind your buddies names too , so i never sell to them either , after all IDIOTS attract IDIOTS, so when you see im sellin something you want , dont look dont ask , just look the other way and pretend you didnt read it ......................just wondering do you still live at home , mom do your laundry, and make you lunch everyday ....lol.....do you get mad if lunch isnt ready at 12 noon , i bet you do , you sulky whiney little baby

OOTBANSHEE....you sound like a whiny bitch , and take mommies tit out of your mouth when your takin so we can all understand you , you are an IDIOT, put a complaint in after 1 week , wtk did you think he was doing, driving it to you , you relize when you lodge complaints like that , you fuk up the persons paypal , and makes it hard as fuck to get money out , but what do you care , you dont have your parts , sometimes , it takes weeks, and guess what , theres fuck all you can do about it except fuk up peoples paypal and post shitt like this , i wrote your name on the wall to make sure i NEVER sell anything to you , and wouldnt mind your buddies names too , so i never sell to them either , after all IDIOTS attract IDIOTS, so when you see im sellin something you want , dont look dont ask , just look the other way and pretend you didnt read it ......................just wondering do you still live at home , mom do your laundry, and make you lunch everyday ....lol.....do you get mad if lunch isnt ready at 12 noon , i bet you do , you sulky whiney little baby

Holy shit ^^^^^ This dudes angry :rotflmao: However to a point I agree. When you put someones name out as being bad its going to be remembered allot more than if it were good. Need to give people the benefit of the doubt, especially when its only been a week... I have read several threads where braxton has come through for people just fine. I would at LEAST give him a couple more weeks, but I guess thats just me :shrugani:

RIPPEN

o.k im back to a faster cpu now.

it seems every time i leave for a while i get some bad feed back :baseball_innocent: and can never respond to them.lol

00tbanshee you first negavtive feedback on me basicly that i ripped you off. you sent me a money order out on a monday. i got it on a friday. i shipped your axle out on that saturday via fedex. my shipping was in a done in a very rapid manner. it normaly take 3-5 day for my to get some thing from up your way.

but any way . you said that the axle is bent. no problem. i have pm'd you leting you know that your money order will be sent on tuesday and you should get it by saturday.