Madonna has lost her mind

Brooke

im fuckn 6'4 i need not grow anymore :rolleyes:

and the fact that she does not do what most cathoilc of chrisatins do,, she has lesbo sex, she masturbates, shes uses religious items in odsence ways and does mock crucifixions ,, things of that nature that is "supoosed" to be a no no

she does it,,,

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im fuckn 6'4  i need not grow anymore :rolleyes:

and the fact that she does not do what most cathoilc of chrisatins do,, she has lesbo sex, she masturbates,,, things of that nature that is "supoosed" to be a no no

she does it,,,

519893[/snapback]

umm.....ok.

you have the intellectual depth of an 8 year old.

the dangerous scary norwegian metal band with stage props ....hahaha yep they will surely wil l turn the religous world upside down with their success and strong meesage.and Madonna aside form her religous views and mockerys is jus t gross ,old,and lame as yanni ,id go to my local bar on tuesday karaoke nights if i wanted to see an old washed up whore sing pop songs about sex

the dangerous scary  norwegian metal band with stage props ....hahaha yep they will surely  wil l turn the  religous world upside down with their success and  strong meesage.and Madonna aside form her religous views and mockerys is jus t gross ,old,and lame as yanni  ,id go to my local bar on tuesday karaoke nights  if i wanted to see an old washed up whore sing pop songs  about sex

519911[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

rocketboy, why was it we never got along before? :confused::lol:

Negative publicity is HUGE money!!The Divinci Con is a fine example. It's just unfortunate people loose all morality and integrity to fill their pockets and people pay it. And Madonna never had a mind to loose in the 1st place.

Negative publicity is HUGE money!!The Divinci Con is a fine example.  It's just unfortunate people loose all morality and integrity to fill their pockets and people pay it. And Madonna never had a mind to loose in the 1st place.

520111[/snapback]

She's a fucking idiot...

Mike

and you have the chest of one

519900[/snapback]

THAT WAS A GOOD BURN!!! :jesterlaugh::rotflmao:

Brooke you walked right into that, I was surprised by that my self :notworthy:

And madona used to be hot and had good music, 20 years ago, but I could care less about her now.

He's right, he is a big dude.  I found his picture for you Brooke.

Helldriver.jpg

520082[/snapback]

Negative publicity is HUGE money!!The Divinci Con is a fine example.  It's just unfortunate people loose all morality and integrity to fill their pockets and people pay it. And Madonna never had a mind to loose in the 1st place.

520111[/snapback]

right-o

its sad, really. and juvenile. shes a one trick pony anyways.

i happened to catch glen beck on cnn last night talking about this new madonna tour. i about died laughing. while he was showing footage of her he made some comment on what we might catch from just watching the footage and suggested we all drink some pennicilian or we'll be pissing cookie dough by morning.