Madonna has lost her mind

Brooke

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

over here there was a documentary on the tv about her tour last year. it was 2 hours long, i watched the whole thing and was quite disapointed with it.

my opinion of her has been the same since i saw the programme on tv.... she is obsessive, a control freak and a fake. :)

also... alot of her music sucks.

GWAR shows are so much fun, the just beak every rule,,,

the best is when you get out of a gwar show from a club in nyc,, and you gotta walk 12 blocks back to penn staion and take the train home,, all while you are covered in mock, blood, jizz, guts,, and what ever else they can throw at you

Edited by helldriver

GWAR shows are so much fun,  the just beak every rule,,,

the best is when you get  out of a gwar show from a club in nyc,, and you gotta walk 12 blocks back to penn staion and take the train home,, all while you are covered in  mock, blood, jizz, guts,, and what ever else they can throw at you

520675[/snapback]

i bet yo u were eagerly pointing at your mouth when it was time to throw the jizz int o the audience :drool:

i bet yo u were  eagerly pointing at your mouth  when it was time to  throw the jizz int o the audience  :drool:

520870[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

i was so tempted to make a comment about the jizz. thank you for doing it rocketboy

:lol:

madonnas no different then helldriver,, attention whores anything to be looked at cause there mom and dad weretn there for them when they were kids

521085[/snapback]

someone show this man what he's won!!!! :lol:

hell yueah,,, odurous jizz on me,,  and then he took a priest and shoved a cross in his asshole,,, fuckin brilliant!!!!  typical everday GWAR show

521067[/snapback]

and you wonder why yo u cant find woman .woman arent attracted to guys with some dudes baby batter al l around their mouths ,i thin k your giving off bad vibes to chics this way :wacko:

hell the chick i was with at the time,,, GWAR took her on satge and sacrificed her in the giaint human shredder

damn cool

!!!! :evil:  :headbang:

521209[/snapback]

:rotflmao: i cant believe how immature you are :rotflmao:

this is great. my 15 month old niece has more depth than you. she really does. im not just saying that.

i used to get pissed when women bashed men, talked about how useless they are, etc etc. but now im realising they were talking about guys like you. its all becomming very clear now.