WANTED: BANSHEES running or not -- top $ paid

HDyfz450

I am in the process of trying to build at least 4 banshees in the next few monthes for some people... Im needing to get a start by finding some nice starters. Im looking for anything that fits into the following category:

BANSHEEs running or not, less than $2500, have clean frames with visible VIN numbers, aftermarket parts are a plus.

This gives you guys some kind of idea of what Im needing... Im located in North Texas but location isn't a big deal because I am planning on picking up 4 banshees on my trip... I have a feeling that I will be going North to Northeast, so if you live in that area and really need to get rid of a bike, please let me know!!! PM me or email me at Tconceptz@hotmail.com

Have a decent sleeper. Not all flashy, but is a real quick 'shee. 60 over, v force, toomeys, 30 mm carbs, adj stator plate, skat trak 10 haulers, boost bottle, less than 2 hrs on complete rebuild 1900 takes it

Edited by verk86z

i have a 97 with brand new yamaha fame with black powedercoat, 5mm stroker crankworks crank, wicked head with custom domes, maxload bearings, 30mm carbs, chromed stock a arms and swingarm, blasterpistons (20hours). pro design timing plate, FMF fatties, new a arm bushings, clutch, handlebars. wicked good bottom end power. no less than 2000$ located near texarkana TX.

will trade for nice CR500. Have pics, this is a wicked nice bike, needs little nicnacs.