Da Vinci Code

warwgn

but heffner dosent go around bible pushing :ermm:

as I'm all for having sex out of wedlock, as I'm not bound by the christain religions so-called rules BUT, bottom line is, if your gonna preach the book, and tell everyone one else how they should follow jesus, first you should make sure you do the same

not only that o4le says we can sin, so NOW if we can all sin,, what the hell is the point of obeying anything the bible says, cause going by what moronic thinking 04le says, we can all do bad things, and still be "tight" with the lord??

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought 18 was legal. someone sounds jealous.

i bet hugh hefner is one of your heroes, you know one of his three girlfriends was only 18 when they got together and hes in his 80s.

i think youre grasping for straws here. loser.

:baseball_shocked:

Hey fuckingf nasty bitch, their is more to this story than that. As always you know nothing of what you are talking about. however, 04le does.

LOL, and I will tell ya another thing, 04le knows I'm taking chemotherapy right now. Yet he still wants to fight over an argument he started. So tell me, is he really such a tough guy?

Hey fuckingf nasty bitch, their is more to this story than that. As always you know nothing of what you are talking about. however, 04le does.

i know more that you think, fucktard. and even if solely going by what you have posted here on the forums, the conclusion is still that youre a loser.

and helldriver, you missed the point. enforcer called 04le a child molestor for fucking an 18 year old. that has nothing to do with faith. 04le is humble and honest enough to admit he is only human and therefore has flaws and sins. you should be giving him praise for that, and for not being a freak religious extremist who thinks hes better and above human, and who follows the bible to a literal extreme.

LOL, and I will tell ya another thing, 04le knows I'm taking chemotherapy right now. Yet he still wants to fight over an argument he started. So tell me, is he really such a tough guy?

being on chemo doesnt give you the right to be an asshole. 04le is man enough to tell you youre an asshole, instead of coddle you just cause you might be sick. and didnt you just make a post about being out riding this weekend? i smell bullshit.

well brookie, I RESPECTFULLY disagree with you on the 04le point,,

he just picks and chooses what parts he wants to follow, and then in the next post says jesus word must followed, than he threatens people, starts name calling,, and then 5 posts down he will condem someone else for doing the same exact thing

i haVE LOTS of PRACTICING christain friends, and they dont act like that

it basically not practing what you preach,, i mean how are people gonna take his bible thumping seriously if he himself dosent follow what he preaches??

Edited by helldriver

i know more that you think, fucktard. and even if solely going by what you have posted here on the forums, the conclusion is still that youre a loser.

and helldriver, you missed the point. enforcer called 04le a child molestor for fucking an 18 year old. that has nothing to do with faith. 04le is humble and honest enough to admit he is only human and therefore has flaws and sins. you should be giving him praise for that, and for not being a freak religious extremist who thinks hes better and above human, and who follows the bible to a literal extreme.

being on chemo doesnt give you the right to be an asshole. 04le is man enough to tell you youre an asshole, instead of coddle you just cause you might be sick. and didnt you just make a post about being out riding this weekend? i smell bullshit.

Well, if ya smell bullshit, it must be because you have your head up your ass. I rode the street this weekend on my motorcycle. I haven't been off rode sense I've been sick.

well brookie, I RESPECTFULLY disagree with you on the 04le point,,

he just picks and chooses what parts he wants to follow, and then in the next post says jesus word must followed, than he threatens people, starts name calling,, and then 5 posts down he will condem someone else for doing the same exact thing

i haVE LOTS of PRACTICING christain friends, and they dont act like that

it basically not practing what you preach,, i mean how are people gonna take his bible thumping seriously if he himself dosent follow what he preaches??

youre missing the point. you arent automatically perfect when you decide to follow a religion. its something you try to live learn and GROW by. youre still allowed to get pissed and ream people out, no one is perfect. we all have weaknesses that we try to overcome. the difference is in the mindset. this behavior is ok vs this behavior isnt ok and is something i want to learn to grow beyond.

Well, if ya smell bullshit, it must be because you have your head up your ass. I rode the street this weekend on my motorcycle. I haven't been off rode sense I've been sick.

you just posted this yesterday

The past few years I have done most of my riding on sand. However, this past weekend I had a chance to do some riding on some really nice trails (they were dirt). It was definitely a refreshing change.

So what's your preference?

well then instead of preaching how other people are gonna go to this silly place called hell, becuse of the things we do and belive,,maybe he should work on making himself from going to hell

and 04le is not even on to make himself look stupid with his posts, so id rather talk shit about him when hes on,, its more fun that way, and watch him get all pissy

so brookie, what can we talk about to get you all pissy??? :laugh:

you just posted this yesterday

The trails are behind my parents house. I was on my Dad's arctic cat 500 4x4. It isn't really what I would call being off rode. Just some light slow trail riding. I was with in 5 minutes of my parent house. Normally on a holiday weekend I would have hit the sand with my banshee.

It was a holiday and I wanted to enjoy it. Do you think I would have had a better time in church?

The trails are behind my parents house. I was on my Dad's arctic cat 500 4x4. It isn't really what I would call being off rode. Just some light slow trail riding. I was with in 5 minutes of my parent house. Normally on a holiday weekend I would have hit the sand with my banshee.

It was a holiday and I wanted to enjoy it. Do you think I would have had a better time in church?

:rolleyes: nice try.

I wish you the best of luck Enforcer, If I lived closer I'd walk over and lay that fat fuck out for you.

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

adopt to a normal 2 parent family...like you and your husband?...is that a normal 2 parent family?

i didnt say two parent i said normal, maybe thats a single parent who doesnt call them self "SHEMALE" your screen name reeks of your fucking homosexuality..... your just an asshole....... let me rephrase it..hopefully the kids house wont have a fucking axle....................let me see if i got this right, you name yourself "Shemale" and call me a homo?.....................aint that the pot callin the kettle black

Edited by Blue Duece

What's the "more to the story" enFORCER? You mean that she was 17, ABOUT TO TURN 18 when we met? Fuck off. Anymore to the "story"? Your right I have known you for a long time and I KNOW you haven't had a girl in about 15 years. No wonder your such a fuck tard.

You just posted that you rode the street on your streetbike and haven't been off road since you been sick and Brooke called BULLSHIT on your ass and PROVED it!!! Ahahahaha :yelrotflmao:

I'll come over if your gonna come out in the street and fight like a man. I'm sure you'll bring your handgun and you better fucking use it. Pussy. I'd like to see you locked up with Big Bubba. That would totally be worth it. I know where I'm going. Dick.