Braxton, bad carbs

latheboy

Got carbs from this guy. Supposed to be all stock, and all there. One carb was missing the airscrew (no biggie). One carb had a bent needle. I mean real bad. Now I just found out they both have the same slide in them! They are useless unless I have a l/h and a r/h slide!!!! Shoulda went to ebay. Will file with paypal in the next few days.

Yeah man he's a good guy..He will make it right no doubt..I bought some nerfs for $40shipped(low low price) from him and he had some stuff come up and it took a week to ship..So without me saying anything about it he put a $10 refund in the box..He will deffinatly go out of his way to help if you contact him :D..

Im giving him time. Meanwhile I am just buying the parts to get this thing running. I shouldnt have these kind of problems when I bought a pair of complete stock carbs. Should have went the ebay route. We'll see what he thinks. I will have spent $55 for the carbs, and $50 for the parts to make em work.