Bogs at Low RPMs

Got a 2000 Banshee with Pro Circuit Pipes w/ stock silencers. Airbox lid off w/ a K&N. I had a hell of a time jetting it. I got the Main Jets Dialed in, but im not sure what to do with the needle and pilots.

The problem im having is it bogs until it almost 3/8 - 1/2 throttle. Then it hits the power band and YOUR OFF like none other. Im wondering if i can do something with jetting or is this just how those pipes perform???

Lastly i run at 6500 FT Colorado Springs, CO

Please HELP

i didn't receive any mains with my pipes that i remember :confused: if i did i didn't use them.

if shee's tuned right, it shouldn't be bogging, regardless of the pipes. tune it to the pipes. you may need to raise the needle clip a bit, lowering the needle.

but i'd still ditch the stock silencers asap and start over. B)

i have PC's with a trinity intake and mine do the exact same.......their peak power is higher then most regular/non drag pipes. i think its over 9000rpm.

511451[/snapback]

No Circuits are a smooth power band compared to alot of others.My elavation is alot less,but I had 30 pilots ,no air lid.Its take time but you can get it dialed in right.