Which bolt goes where?

there was a company that i seen somebody talk about on here that has a bolt kit it was under 150.00..if i had it all to do over again i just got done stripping my bike to the frame i would buy that bolt instead of getting all the bolts from the dealer......

alloyboltz.com

Edited by apbt549

if you go to the Alba site they have the Yamaha online service parts catalog. It shows exploded views of the entire machine! But it'll take you a while to navigate the layouts for every nut and bolt....thats the only thing I can come up with :shrugani:

good luck

Do anyone know a internet site or something that can tell me which bolt goes where?

Thanks

510771[/snapback]

go to yamaha website look at the part finches thye tell you want you want to know

I have that...but i havent really read it...but it tells you what size bolt to use where?

511130[/snapback]

look thru the parts lists and it tells you bolt size and thread, well hell their all metric sizes adn most are the same just different lengths