RZ350 SWAP ISSUES! HELP

C-Fizzle

ok i know u all have replied to a post like this before but i'm new here and i need hel;p,....how do i make the RZ heads work on my 88 banshee, i have to harness but made my own using the proper diagrams, i need to know how the exhaust valves r suppose to be done properley and the correct wiring just to be sure i didn't screw it up...... any links or any type of help will be apprieciated

thanx alot

• 2 weeks later...

The RZ head will not work on a banshee cylinder and vise versa. I am also kind of confused on the rest of the questions. You mentoion that you have a 88 shee and want to know how to adjust the powervalves. Shee motors do not have powervalves. Does your 88 have a RZ motor?

In regards to the wiring. Do a search for "RZ gods". I think the last post was in December 2004. Their is a great diagrahm on the wiring and this is how I have my RZ shee wired up.

Chris

• 2 months later...

RZ Gods...ok I gotta go search for that one heh.

C-Fizzle there's an RZ350 service manual (Yamaha) online somewhere, I've got it zipped if you want me to email it, pretty decent info on everything. On adjusting the pv's; essentially you line up the notch on the plastic cable holder with a hole in the jug just behind it and adjust the cables for NO free play. You've got the whole RZ electrical system right? Stator, flywheel, CDI, volt reg, PV box, etc.? Here's a good site Quinlan gave me for using different year electricals together:

http://domlnator.tripod.com/id25.html