whats better for reeds? boysen or vforce?

mattb348

loctite eats the plastic causing the screws to fall out trust me on this it cost me alot of money to fix my cub motor, if you are gonna put somthing on there use yamabond or somthing of that nature, dont use loctite!!!! I went to the vf3's cause of no screws to worrie about runs great

507664[/snapback]

I'm gonna pick up some V3's at some point then. Thanks for the info guys!

loctite eats the plastic causing the screws to fall out trust me on this it cost me alot of money to fix my cub motor, if you are gonna put somthing on there use yamabond or somthing of that nature, dont use loctite!!!! I went to the vf3's cause of no screws to worrie about runs great

507664[/snapback]

You sure that was the cause of your problem? Not saying you're wrong, it's just that everyone I ever talked to said to use loctite and they haven't had problems since. :confused: I'll definitely have to check my cages now just in case

when I sent my cages back to v force to get them warintied that is what they told me, they still gave me a new set of cages and pedals cause the screw trashed my top end. if you cant get the screws to stay in, send them in to v force and they will send ya new ones, not to many people know of this, but it has worked for me and a few friends