ITP Sandstars?

Yaxy

I am making my first trip to Silver lake this summer and need help picking a paddle tire. I have a mildy mannered banshee and RZ shee that are coming along and from doing a search it looks like the 8 paddle, v-design and 20x11x10 is where I am heading. I do not need to spend alot on tires since I will probably only use them 1 time per year. I like the design of the ITP sandstars and the price at $50.00 each with no shipping sounds good. Unfortunately I have not seen too many view points on there performance.

Does anyone have any info on these tires or have used them? Thanks for the help.

Chris

Please define why you do not like thiese tires I will be doing some dragging but diveristy is more important. I live 600 + miles away and this is my first itme at Silverlake. We would like thisto be a yearly trip and will probably go at the max 2 time per year. Other than that I do not ride in any sand, just dirt and fire roads.

Thanks

Chris

Personally I like the stars better than any other v-blade I've ridden but I guess its personal preference. Some folks may prefer other v-blades but Cadillac is the first person I've ever heard say that the stars suck. So either he's talking out his ass, or everybody else is. Just get em, you won't be dissapointed.

On a stock length swingarm sand stars are all the more paddle you need. When I ran them on my stock swinger with a +4mm stroker I got all the traction I could handle. They are very durable and excellent for all around duning.