lt 450

i havent rode one but i heard they dont even compare to the yfz and trx so if i wa u id go with the yfz i heard the ltr450 doesnt even hit 68 when a yfz will hit about 75 and the ltr's r really wide and they come stock with 18inch rear wheels and besides this is thier first year are u sure ud wana take that risk?

got to ride a lt450r yesterday evening. its a really nice handlling quad, best handling off showroom floor in my opinion. But its slow, i mean got no hit at all ... lol then he wanted to run the TT track, and proceeded to talk about the dirtwheels say's shit .... umm needless to say banshee never needed to get outta 4th to beat it, so we traded and he whooped my ass with my own quad. then again its slowpoke .. oops i meant 4poke.

top speed doesnt meen shit..yeah im defending suzuki cause i own one...but it does have 18 inch tires in the back...put 20's or even 22's on it then see how it compares to a yfz..its geared to race on a track not a dragstrip...i wont buy one cause i dont race..or what do i know...maybe its the biggest waste of time huh? hehe lets see who wins the gncc this year...that outta tell you a lot. think how much power suzuki squeezed from the z400 ...they'll get er done...

later

hehe lets see who wins the gncc this year...that outta tell you a lot. think how much power suzuki squeezed from the z400 ...they'll get er done...

502459[/snapback]

how much can you tell from a GNCC?

if we were comparing truck and i said Chevy vs. Ford, well see who wins the Baja 100 this year, it wouldnt mean much.

top speed doesnt meen shit..yeah im defending suzuki cause i own one...but it does have 18 inch tires in the back...put 20's or even 22's on it then see how it compares to a yfz..its geared to race on a track not a dragstrip...i wont buy one cause i dont race..or what do i know...maybe its the biggest waste of time huh? hehe lets see who wins the gncc this year...that outta tell you a lot. think how much power suzuki squeezed from the z400 ...they'll get er done...

later

502459[/snapback]

who wins the gncc is only going to tell you who is a good rider...it doesnt say much about the quad itself from the showroom floor or with a few mods.

I rode my friends 450 suzuki.It runs pretty good.He took out the baffle but hadn't put on the cherry bomb when I rode it.It wouldn't even pull a wheelie when I rode it.Since he installed the cherry bomb,he said it will wheelie so it probably needed it for extra fuel.We'll see if it will run with my banhsee.Hope he doesn't mind having sand thrown at him.LOL! :bolt:

He's been talking about buying the new kit from Trinity.

To me,it feels like riding a YFZ except the YFZ is faster.