dual damper

bansheePQ

ya this is on my lonestar outlaw frame.......its the same damper that Denton use(NHK cartridge)but at 65$ each without clamp.....more durable than the rebuildable unit in my experience...... Pat.

500921[/snapback]

Thanks...

thats badass and no way overkill.. just one doesnt seem to do much i have mine cranked all the way up and still isnt that great.  plus they usually get air pockets so turning one way is stiffer then the other. good idea :cheers:

501119[/snapback]

I was just wondering... I have a denton on my hybrid... It handles like a dream, but better is well.... better...

Mike

man those are sweet plus if you ever get in a pich they'll keep your screen door from closing to fast..........

503661[/snapback]

Hey, be nice. We all can't afford $450 for a steering damper. ;)

I just bought an Outlaw bike and have been trying to figure out some kind of steering damper. The Scott's is awesome, but that price is a little hard to stomach. The wife wasn't too pleased with the new bike, so spending any more money on it is not an option.

Hey, be nice.  We all can't afford $450 for a steering damper. ;)

503695[/snapback]

i was serious he did a killer job................ in the 8 hours or more he spent on that the scotts will bolt up in 5 minutes, plus interchange with all his bikes, ya figure 3 less 100 dollar billit bling trinkets and youd be adjusting your stabilizer on the fly, holding on like a son of a bitch, letting go of your bars at 80 mph..... for the price of those neato brakes lines, plus the dentons he could be running the scotts, im running stock lines i happen to like my brakes softer, but to each is own.........again nice job, great fabrication

• 4 months later...