Zipping Files

350TwinDeathBed had mentioned that he had all of the "let's see your banshee's" saved to his harddrive, so I figured that would be cool to make a photostory with them all in it. He has even saved them with the correct HQ names to make it easy for identifing.

The problem is that it's over 48mb so the mail wont send them.

He tried zipping them but still comes out 48mb..

I haven't used a zip program in along time, how do you compress them?

Later,

Chad

What u made a slideshow deal with our bikes and names thats sick i wanna see this . Lee should make it the header for the BHQ :headbang:

ok thanks guys for the info....

What u made a slideshow deal with our bikes and names thats sick i wanna see this . Lee should make it the header for the BHQ :headbang:

499461[/snapback]

no not yet 350TwinDeathBed has all of the pics on his hardrive, he was trying to send them to me so I can make the photostory ..

What music should I use when I manage to get it done?

sum PanterA or sum Slayer "raining blood" or that Metallica song i think its Monsters Inc. naw screw that pussy shyt how bout sum N`sync or Britney spears or if ur feelling really hardcore sum *****street Boys :lol: Jk sumthing fast and Banshee like lol

• 2 weeks later...