sirius or xm

programming alone xm kicks ass.

o/a, squizz, boneyard, liquid metal is coming back soon,

and you can get the fm modulator for any radio.

6.5 million subs cant be wrong

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to each there own! the only prob with fm modulators is you lose 1/2 of your sound quality! much better off buying a head unit thats already equipped for plug and play! whether xm or sirius! no matter what i install i refuse to use fm modulators

I have 3 cars 1 suv. All have siruis. I have had it for a very long time. When I got into a rental with XM i wanted to throw it out of the window.

I am also a Howard Stern and Bubba The Love Sponge Fan... :cheers:

I do prefer Siruis that is for sure. XM is currently going down hill... :huh:

programming alone xm kicks ass.

o/a, squizz, boneyard, liquid metal is coming back soon, 

and you can get the fm modulator for any radio.

6.5 million subs cant be wrong

499011[/snapback]

definitely Bone Yard, The Fungus, and The System are all kick ass stations.

O/A :yank: . They wouldn't be shit with outHoward. Who do think started the so called "shock radio" thing. Why is XM trying to lower the subscription rates when people try to close there accounts. they signed Oprah or 3 years 50 million dollars and she's only gonna do a 30min show once a week, it seems to me they are grasping at straws. Not saying that XM is going to go away but i do think sirius will be on top by no later than jan/feb 2007. You guys are right though numbers dont lie, 1st quarter of 2005 Xm had about 5million subs and sirius had 600,000....... 1st quarter of 2006 XM has 6.5 million subs and Sirius has 4million. I think you can see where i'm going with that. XM is going to be hurting when they lose NASCAR at the end of this year banghead

hoo hoo tell them fred.

howard invented everything. blah blah.

what is sirrus stock at right now oh 5-6 bucks, xm is like 25.

you cant pay 500 million dollars for a shock jock and expect the company to survive. and didnt howard tell all his listeners to go f them selves since they didnt come to the little doggie company.

as far as oprah, she will have her own channel with the rest of her clan. i wouldnt listen to it ever. but there are many women that would and will.

sirrus has martha stewart. :yank:

as far as nascar i will say that sucks. but what can you do. sirrus offered more money.

cant wait till they start playing commerical out their ass for money. thats great. fm radio again that you pay for.

only time wil tell