This is the funniest thing you have ever read

just quit replying to this guy hes having to much fun and getting way to much recognition.he is not going to stop he is as bad as these assholes around here at the exit ramps of the e-way holding signs ill work for food.

Edited by 810darren

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not trying to stick up for anyone here or bash anyone for that matter but i would like to see this thread locked. imo, it takes away from the quality of the website.

its flaming threads like this that make me decide to not become a donating member.

why should i, as a new member, put up my money on banshee hq when i see threads like this. and this isnt the only one. im not blaming enforcer or anyone here, there is ALOt of bashing going around in other threads, people swearing and getting into "internet fights" and such. i realise i am just one member, and weither or not i chose to donate my money to the site means basically nothing, but i have a feeling that alot of people generally feel the same way i do.

the whole point of banshee hq should be the advancement and development of the banshee and items relating to it. . not flaiming about who knows what and what age or income people may have or lawsuits and such.

im not trying to stick up for anyone here or bash anyone for that matter but i would like to see this thread locked.  imo, it takes away from the quality of the website.

its flaming threads like this that make me decide to not become a donating member.

why should i, as a new member, put up my money on banshee hq when i see threads like this. and this isnt the only one. im not blaming enforcer or anyone here, there is ALOt of bashing going around in other threads, people swearing and getting into "internet fights" and such.  i realise i am just one member, and weither or not i chose to donate my money to the site means basically nothing, but i have a feeling that alot of people generally feel the same way i do.

the whole point of banshee hq should be the advancement and development of the banshee and items relating to it. . not flaiming about who knows what and what age or income people may have or lawsuits and such.

498556[/snapback]

Word... I don't have mod powers in here though...

Mike

csrmel...

On one hand I agree with you. There is entirely too much drama around this place. That said, I generally don't even read the threads where this kinda thing is going on. But every once in awhile, its interesting for a change of pace. Once you've been around the HQ awhile, you pretty much know all you need to know about the banshee. After that, you end up just helping out others - which hey, I'm more than happy to do. But even I get burnt out on explaining the reasons why not to run a boost bottle for the 50th time, so I crash this thread and whoop some ass for awhile. This particular thread I feel has outlived its usefullness and should prolly' be closed. We had our fun, and Enforcer's ass needs time to heal.

Why? so you can get a better look at the back of Banshee, or perhaps something else???

:bolt:

498274[/snapback]

I am stock... the 50hp shot of NOS should equal us out... I'll just have to figure out how to keep the nose down!

wow...  I just  spent 30 mins of time reading from page 4 to here(worked out of town all week)... 

My Highlights...  Well...

3.  Kay talked of her panties :D

RIPPEN

498476[/snapback]

don't forget brooke not wearing any.... :notworthy:

ok no more for me....

wow...  I just  spent 30 mins of time reading from page 4 to here(worked out of town all week)... 

My Highlights...  Well...

1.  Enforcer has  owned everyone in this thread  several times(big time) ...

2.  Enforcer has proven his intelligence is far superior when compared to me or anyone in this thread.

3.  enFORCER is a GOD! 

4.  Travis called out enFORCER and now is to much of a pus to make good on it!!!

5.  PTT tells enforcer to pull a big red, when in fact that is what you little girls should be doing...

6.  Enforcer might not be the  fastest ..But he's alot faster than you dorks!

7.  EVERYONE on here(including myself) is stupid and immature.

8.  Thought it was interesting when Enforcer was saying Lee said this and Lee said that, kinda curious of what Lee REALLY said .So I thought I would PM lee myself, but I'm too much of a fucking troll to do so!!!!

Otherwise all I can say is I wish I was half the Man enFORCER is!!!!!

RIPPEN

498476[/snapback]

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

498556[/snapback]

That's exactly why there is a General Discussion. How boring would this site be if the only thing we could talk about is banshees and how to fix/mod them?

im not trying to stick up for anyone here or bash anyone for that matter but i would like to see this thread locked.  imo, it takes away from the quality of the website.

why should i, as a new member, put up my money on banshee hq when i see threads like this. and this isnt the only one. im not blaming enforcer or anyone here, there is ALOt of bashing going around in other threads, people swearing and getting into "internet fights" and such.  i realise i am just one member, and weither or not i chose to donate my money to the site means basically nothing, but i have a feeling that alot of people generally feel the same way i do.

498556[/snapback]

There was a time when I was supporting member or this site. But not anymore. I mean why should I pay $30 bucks a year to read this grade school shit. If you look back you would see that loco has had more than his fare share of squabbles and run IN's with other forum members besides me. I just decided to throw it back in the little shit's face. This thread is nothing more than loco and his herd of lemmings best attempt to show case their ignorance. It just gets kind of old day in and day out listening to him spout hyperbole to astronomically stupid heights.

It just seems that Loco never tires of trying to extinguish fires with gasoline. And this thread is yet another attempt by loco to create an intimidating, hostile and demeaning environment. This is not what is to be expected in a Moderator. Without beating around the bush, I'll tell you now what I have concluded about Loco's foolhardy criticisms. I've concluded that Loco plans to sensationalize all of the issues. The result will be an amalgam of pertinacious mercantilism that will drag everything that is truly great about this site into the gutter. Could there be a conflict of interest here? I say yes. If I were a potential sponsor I may reconsider advertising on a forum with a Moderator like him. If loco didn't like the PM I sent him, he could have responded to it, and kept it between us. But instead he chose to air out more of his dirty laundry in public. This in itself is a clear sign of immaturity.

Now although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa. The way that Loco conducts himself on this site serves only to convince me of his arrogant Bonapartism. Loco acts as if it were King of this site. His hauteur is astonishing, staggering, and mind-boggling.

Now it is true that I have had a few points of contention with Loco. But hey, I'm not the one that started this public piss'n match. Specifically, you should never forget the three most important facets of Loco's intentions in a thread like this, namely its ridiculous origins, its internal contradictions, and his tendentious nature.

I was thinking everyone was picking on enforcer, or maybe he just got drunk and became the "mad typing guy" we all have seen every now and then.  But no he really is just a TOOL. :lol:

498957[/snapback]

Hey I can always take it down to your lever punk. But bitch slapping a gutless, dick slurping little pussy like you gets old after a while. Are you craving attention tonight? OK here ya go.

I bet a little spineless turd sucking little bitch like you gets bent over on a daily basis by someone like me, as well getting cum squirted in your face when you come up for air. And then bitch slapped for not asking for more!

:rotflmao: