This is the funniest thing you have ever read

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still i say where does he have room to be pissed at me? the posts in question were in my LS pictures thread. he posted, the mike posted. i deleted them both because there was already a 6 page thread debating the kfx700..those posts had NO room in my LS post and even if it werent my post i would have still deleted them..so sense in ruining 2 posts when one is already dedicated to a bunch of bullshit...other than that, i have only commented a few times about this whole deal and there were NO personal attacks on enforcer. so i guess i dont get where anyone can say ive said shit to this guy? i mean honestly, this whole site is made up of opinions. so basically, what this guy is saying is that you are not allowed to have an opinion? and also, as a moderator i was given certain rights as to what i am allowed and not allowed to do. i felt is necessary to remove those posts, and i even kept the original kfx400 thread, i just moved it into roostin room. hell i cant even change anything in there so i dont know what hes bitchin about.

brooke, im sure i have defended you before i just cant remember when. and if there was a time where i needed to and i see fit i would. usually the political posts where you reign supreme i dont even post in..why? because i dont know a fuckin thing about politics and dont care..but hey, even tho u dont like me, because im an egotistical male maniac and im opinionated, i still like you very much and value your opinion :)

497699[/snapback]

wait wait wait, i didnt say he DID have reason to be pissed at you, i said he MAY. only cause i have no idea what this is all even about. trust me loco, i have no doubt this guy is flying off the handle for no good reason.

you know i love you, your ego drive me insane sometimes, but there arent many people who dont get on my nerves occasionally. just like i get on yours.

Ha, unless I get ban. I'm like Rock'n Roll, I'm here to stay!!!!!

:headbang:

497716[/snapback]

here to stay is a song by korn, korn as classed as nu-metal... so technically... your like nu-metal.

im too clever for my own good. :D