trinity 2:1 just came in the mail, need setup help

RMX250DB

Well I just got my trinity 2-1 CV carb kit in the mail today and am eager to install it, I didnt notice any jetting directions with it so I figure I will ask. What is the carb setup for out of the box as far as basic modifications, is it meant for a stock bike? I'm currently only running fmf pipes and a proflow airfilter with no lid and carbon fiber reeds (elevation 1000ft). Just looking to get a head start before I do some searching on the topic as my suspension just came in and I'm running out to pick it up. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks!

Tom

Thanks for the replys,

I checked the carb, right now it has a 190 main, a 52 pilot and needle in the middle clip. It also came with a 188 and a 195 main, and a 50 and 55 pilot. I have yet to start it, I'll check back when i get home from work and see how it runs.

Thanks

Tom

Thanks for the respones, I have the day off work tomorrow so hopefully i can get it close. I guess I should just start out with the needle in the middle clip for now and focus on the main and pilot. I'll report back with my findings

Tom